User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I make it brief this time

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Ha, may I ask you two, what you derived the comfort to say so from ? Were you the guys, who asked me on saturday how to get to my hometowns red light district and those I sent to the muslim church quarter on the other end of town instead ?
    Nah, I don't know, you were just a bit tough sometimes.

3w2 so

ok fair enough
    Johari / Nohari

"How dreadful!" cried Lord Henry. "I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect."
    ~ Oscar Wilde - The picture of Dorian Gray

Ruler of the Stars Array Asterion's Avatar
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Therefore I am setteling things here and now and for all times. So I may find peace someday, cause there is nothing which would suck more than an idea you cant identify with. Is there ?
    I reckon it's probably better to just cruise it along with typing yourself, settle for one type now (whatever you think fits your personality ok) and just pick up on the theory of it all as you go, read type profiles, cement your understanding. Eventually, you'll probably end up getting to know a couple hundred types irl, and you'll know exactly where you stand. The forum here on the other hand, probably couldn't care less about what type you are, just do it.
    5 3 9