• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

She is a something I like, but what type?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here we go. We like each other, and so

*She does not talk much. Definite introvert.
*Reveals snippets about her now and again.
*She listens - as if wanting me to carry the conversation/decision making
*She hates poetry.
*Is studying micro-biology.
*Dresses tastefully and classically.
*Hates poetry but likes to watch sports.
*Does not like stupid people
*Loves to people watch.
*Would come to my work to see me and would only get a sandwich when I worked/Now that I have her number, she no longer comes in for a sandwich
*Would lift one leg up while i made her food and laugh hysterically(and what a heavenly laugh)
*dropped her groceries when watching me from afar.
*Her body language cannot hide anything
*Listens to classical/60's music because its what she grew up listening to with her dad
*Can read music because she used to play clarinet
*Worries all the time - I could say pessimistic and be confident in that claim

Go!

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
ISTJ or ISFJ. Not enough info to decide T or F.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTJ or ISFJ. Not enough info to decide T or F.

Well, when I called her McWorries, she replied after a very light chucke, "thanks"
That seems more like Fe.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTJ. ISFJs come across as warmer usually, and they are more inclined to like poetry. The ISFJs I know can all appreciate poetry.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, when I called her McWorries, she replied after a very light chucke, "thanks"
That seems more like Fe.

Why is that one example Fe? (I think just about anyone of any type could say something like that.)

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Why is that one example Fe? (I think just about anyone of any type could say something like that.)

I agree. Not enough to claim Fe...

Based on the list, I'd go with ISTJ. Seems an ISFJ would more than likely appreciate poetry.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Poetry always struck me as more of an N/S thing than F/T. :/

Given the strong Si she seems to display, I'm going to agree with the ISTJ/ISFJ analysis. Due to their dominant functions being the same, it's going to be hard to discern which. However, based on how much I can relate to this female, I'm going to guess ISTJ, but I'm not at all confident enough in that answer to eliminate the possibility of an ISFJ.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
That seems more like Fe.

I guess it's the "does not like stupid people" bit that makes me think ISTJ. It means that she's openly expressed her disdain for stupidity, and ISFJs, IME, do not have such negative emotional reactions to stupidity. And if they do, they probably won't be so willing to express those feelings in that way.

Snow Turtle

Stupid people or shallow people?
There's a huge difference but I could easily see an ISFJ claiming that shallow people are stupid etc.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
An ISTJ isn't really bothered by stupidity. Incompetence is the problem. A stupid person is fine as long as they can do their job. However, given how her lexicon might be slightly different from mine, I could see a disdain for "stupid" people really being a disdain for incompetence.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i was thinking ISTJ
and you are most correct - Fe and the example i cited = totally wrong

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Sounds very much like an ISFJ that I know. ISFJ.