User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Lightbulb Received my books, CTC/SP ;) do the math heh.

hi all.
    Okay I got my books yay!!!!!! *clears throat*
    I poured over them last night and this morning.

BtS just been really CtC lately.
    I'll be back with more certainly detailed update "try not to drag on and on" xD.
    Last edited by INFtha14; 06-20-2009 at 02:30 PM. Reason: errors....^^D...must be eliminated.
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Well; you look like you fit into your type well! You should be envied!
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Wink

^^DD working it out.....
    I want it to stick and seem more certain than what i've been feeling
    I'll drop somes hints I knocked off ISFP,INTP *though i wonder heh*, and the other two are what i was debating. I'll just let it sink....don't worry i will fill you guys in .
    Last edited by INFtha14; 06-20-2009 at 02:35 PM.
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...

Oooo ISTP ok now you are officially cool I mean don't get me wrong I love ISFPs but logical thinkers ahh I'm so surrounded by Fs in the world and rarely find thinkers

You know what.... I don't know why they say thinkers aren't nice, we are just as likely to be nice as a feeler except we do nice things because we think its the right thing to do logically not because we feel bad if we don't and there's nothing wrong with that imo

I also get annoyed when people ask me how I feel about issues EG. they just saw something terrible on the news

I'm like uhh... its bad? I seriously don't know what they expect me to do?! O_O

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    Oooo ISTP ok now you are officially cool I mean don't get me wrong I love ISFPs but logical thinkers ahh I'm so surrounded by Fs in the world and rarely find thinkers

You know what.... I don't know why they say thinkers aren't nice, we are just as likely to be nice as a feeler except we do nice things because we think its the right thing to do logically not because we feel bad if we don't and there's nothing wrong with that imo

I also get annoyed when people ask me how I feel about issues EG. they just saw something terrible on the news

I'm like uhh... its bad? I seriously don't know what they expect me to do?! O_O
    still online buddies ^^DD.
    I will keep all you guys posted....you too unique if interested still *heh* can check here .
    you may be suprised....still cool right?.
    Last edited by INFtha14; 06-20-2009 at 02:38 PM.
    What is Feeling?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Red face don't kill me xDDD.

Update Just looking over BtS types
    Knocked off INTP/ISFP.
    I have picked one but i'm trying to let it sink in so if i switch i don't bother you sweet people anymore i don't think i will because "refer to below...reason i have been trying to look at type and figuring mine out with this in mind ^^D let's see how it goes."

I will defiately update soon if it keeps sticking like it is xDD.

This time I was looking at how the contextual self can make you appear to be another type.
    Quote from intro to four temperaments"
    " We are free to behave and develop in other ways. We can and do behave in situations in a variety of ways; this is our contextual self.
    Consider skills, for example. Our temperament pattern will influence which skills we are drawn to develop more easily, namely, our talents. However, we can and do develop skills that go with any temperament in a given situation, and over time they become part of developed self.. Neither the developed self nor the core self determines what we do in a given situation"

that's alittle part from the book "intro to the four temperaments by linda v berens.
    Last edited by INFtha14; 06-20-2009 at 02:49 PM.
    What is Feeling?

MBTI
    INTP

You don't seem like an INFJ to me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Red face

work in progress .
    Last edited by INFtha14; 06-20-2009 at 02:51 PM.
    What is Feeling?

MBTI
    INTP

Yeah, I did some of that stuff too -- being upset over little things when younger, strange fascinations with certain things. I think both ISTP and INFJ can be perfectionists. I'm not sure what exactly struck me as non-infj... I guess you just don't give off that vibe.

But still there's something amiss, and you don't come across as straight ISTP either... I dunno. If I had to guess I would guess INTJ.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

rhinosaur....thanks.
    I'll keep all you posted here if interested .
    Last edited by INFtha14; 06-20-2009 at 02:52 PM.
    What is Feeling?