User Tag List

First 12

Results 11 to 19 of 19

  1. #11
    ⒺⓉⒷ Eric B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    3,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duchessoftheshadows View Post
    I must say it feels good.
    Thank you Eric hehe.
    Well, it looks like I had spoke too soon...
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

    Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

  2. #12
    :) INFtha14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,894

    Red face lightbulb no fluff no moss xDD. Still coolie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    Well, it looks like I had spoke too soon...

    I'm going to make so you don't smack your head again hehe scouts honor *puts her hand to her heart *. I think i've been smacking my own enough xDD * not really....just mentally ..............
    Last edited by INFtha14; 06-20-2009 at 02:56 PM.
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

  3. #13
    Just a statistic rhinosaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duchessoftheshadows View Post
    hmmm.....intj i could see that...*goes over to double check with the books hehe.
    You probably shouldn't listen to me. I'm absolutely horrible at typing people.

  4. #14
    :) INFtha14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,894

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by rhinosaur View Post
    You probably shouldn't listen to me. I'm absolutely horrible at typing people.
    Rhinosaur well you were close I'm looking over SJ in the book/definitions and being that i already know I'm CtC I'm highly considering ISTJ...going to let it sink in first whatever is my judging function needs to learn to sit...sit boy xD....perceive .

    Give yourself credit "three out of four functions ain't bad that's a great job at typing ." since i'm considering the possibility of it (istj ?)

    I Just got to get some clarity.

    Thank you rhinosaur .
    Last edited by INFtha14; 06-17-2009 at 06:43 AM.
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

  5. #15
    :) INFtha14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,894

    Red face Okay After much thought and deliberation *seriously....proceeds to faint*

    Okay

    Can anyone help me figure out what is the difference of INFP ISFJ
    I know it should be obvious but i'm trying to make sure i'm not confusing my contextual self with my core self hehe.

    It's down to those two scouts honor.
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

  6. #16
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duchessoftheshadows View Post
    Okay

    Can anyone help me figure out what is the difference of INFP ISFJ
    I know it should be obvious but i'm trying to make sure i'm not confusing my contextual self with my core self hehe.

    It's down to those two scouts honor.
    You are definitely not a J, think about it. They stick to their plans, when you make a plan, do you find yourself changing it back and forth? Consider your type... are you changing it back and forth?

    Anyway, ISFJ doesn't fit you, not one bit, and neither does INFJ, your style of writing is totally beyond them. I have a few questions that I've given others in the hope to type them and reduce the fluffyness of the INFP profiles:

    Quick Questions:
    Have you ever found yourself willingly teaching others, to improve them?
    If someone asks you to skip a tutorial/meeting to hang out with them, do you do it?
    Have you ever just 'moved on' from a friendship, or do you stick by your friends?
    If you need to use the phone, and someone else needs to use the phone, what would you do?
    Do you feel that nobody loved/nurtured you enough when you were young?
    If I have an awesome level of 5, what would you consider your awesome level to be?
    How many people can you be your true self around?
    Do you ever find yourself barracking for the underdog?
    If a large group of party animals came into your house and started talking to you about your favourite topic, would you be agitated?
    When a child purposely keeps hitting you will a ball in public, would you yell at them?
    If I told you that you have the prettiest avatar that I've ever seen on the internet, how would you feel?
    Have you ever felt older than other people of your own age?
    5 3 9

  7. #17
    :) INFtha14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,894

    Smile

    oh my goodness I'm so sorry king of despair I didn't see this till i popped my little head in here .

    Quick Questions:
    Have you ever found yourself willingly teaching others, to improve them?
    hmm...idk that's a tough one. I kinda like to push people in my own way to be the best they can be if i notice there not putting there best foot forward.
    If someone asks you to skip a tutorial/meeting to hang out with them, do you do it? depends on how important the tutorial/meeting is to me. If it would be a meeting/tutorial for something i really truly love I wouldn't skip it for the world but if it was something that wouldn't kill me "figuratively" like wouldn't cost a job or anything I would ^^D.
    Have you ever just 'moved on' from a friendship, or do you stick by your friends? Oh yes. I truly value my friends but when there to the point where you can't save them and they have to kinda be on there own to figure out what's going on in their world. Especially if it's bringing me down in a way. Like if they know what there doing, you know really cynical, selfish, obviously self centered then i just say...pfft they aren't friend material and despite it hurting really bad i can will myself away if it's going cause me unneeded stress when they should be able to not have me hold there hand as cold as that may sound.
    If you need to use the phone, and someone else needs to use the phone, what would you do? hmm...depends on how urgent either of are call is..usually i'll just wait unless it's something urgent enough to fight for it hehe.
    Do you feel that nobody loved/nurtured you enough when you were young?
    yeah i guess you could say that. I felt kinda like i was left to my own self to deal with emotionally and i still hate it. I need to talk out these feelings welling up inside me heh. I felt like sometimes also that i was never going to find any real friends and that i was kinda weird/didn't fit in.
    If I have an awesome level of 5, what would you consider your awesome level to be? ahhh.....ooh tricky heh. I just like consider myself average.
    How many people can you be your true self around?
    two-three people. Actually this friend i referred too in away I don't talk to anymore cause i felt i couldn't just be "me" and if you can't handle that I'm outtie ^^P but i'm cival and quiet about it.
    Do you ever find yourself barracking for the underdog?
    Kinda...my one friend kept engaging naively in people that were picking on her and i said loudly enough for them to hear "come on girl, seriously these guys are idiots, let's go there not worth our energy.
    If a large group of party animals came into your house and started talking to you about your favourite topic, would you be agitated?
    i'd be surprised and excited that there is someone out there that loves to discuss what i love to discuss and be all up for discussing it. I'd be a bit confused out of the randomness but as long as i know them I'd be rather happy hehe. Finally i can talk about something that i like and not "oh really hahaha paris hilton what? when i don't give a rats *** about paris hilton " xD
    When a child purposely keeps hitting you will a ball in public, would you yell at them? I'm not a yeller more a " hey come on stop that now" and then eventually getting annoyed but even then hehe.
    If I told you that you have the prettiest avatar that I've ever seen on the internet, how would you feel? I'd feel flattered and i'd say thanks how nice of you. I like this and this about yours etc.
    Have you ever felt older than other people of your own age? kinda but i think that's cause of all the stuff i have been through. Parent dying from cancer at the age of 18, seeing my sister on drugs/prostitution all that stuff and much more *passes out at the thought*

    haha I definitely am changing my type back and forth it's so hard hehe.
    Thank you king of despair very good questions. I hate the fluffiness in the infp profiles.
    Sincerely,
    Dots
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

  8. #18
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duchessoftheshadows View Post
    oh my goodness I'm so sorry king of despair I didn't see this till i popped my little head in here .

    Quick Questions:
    Have you ever found yourself willingly teaching others, to improve them?
    hmm...idk that's a tough one. I kinda like to push people in my own way to be the best they can be if i notice there not putting there best foot forward.
    If someone asks you to skip a tutorial/meeting to hang out with them, do you do it? depends on how important the tutorial/meeting is to me. If it would be a meeting/tutorial for something i really truly love I wouldn't skip it for the world but if it was something that wouldn't kill me "figuratively" like wouldn't cost a job or anything I would ^^D.
    Have you ever just 'moved on' from a friendship, or do you stick by your friends? Oh yes. I truly value my friends but when there to the point where you can't save them and they have to kinda be on there own to figure out what's going on in their world. Especially if it's bringing me down in a way. Like if they know what there doing, you know really cynical, selfish, obviously self centered then i just say...pfft they aren't friend material and despite it hurting really bad i can will myself away if it's going cause me unneeded stress when they should be able to not have me hold there hand as cold as that may sound.
    If you need to use the phone, and someone else needs to use the phone, what would you do? hmm...depends on how urgent either of are call is..usually i'll just wait unless it's something urgent enough to fight for it hehe.
    Do you feel that nobody loved/nurtured you enough when you were young?
    yeah i guess you could say that. I felt kinda like i was left to my own self to deal with emotionally and i still hate it. I need to talk out these feelings welling up inside me heh. I felt like sometimes also that i was never going to find any real friends and that i was kinda weird/didn't fit in.
    If I have an awesome level of 5, what would you consider your awesome level to be? ahhh.....ooh tricky heh. I just like consider myself average.
    How many people can you be your true self around?
    two-three people. Actually this friend i referred too in away I don't talk to anymore cause i felt i couldn't just be "me" and if you can't handle that I'm outtie ^^P but i'm cival and quiet about it.
    Do you ever find yourself barracking for the underdog?
    Kinda...my one friend kept engaging naively in people that were picking on her and i said loudly enough for them to hear "come on girl, seriously these guys are idiots, let's go there not worth our energy.
    If a large group of party animals came into your house and started talking to you about your favourite topic, would you be agitated?
    i'd be surprised and excited that there is someone out there that loves to discuss what i love to discuss and be all up for discussing it. I'd be a bit confused out of the randomness but as long as i know them I'd be rather happy hehe. Finally i can talk about something that i like and not "oh really hahaha paris hilton what? when i don't give a rats *** about paris hilton " xD
    When a child purposely keeps hitting you will a ball in public, would you yell at them? I'm not a yeller more a " hey come on stop that now" and then eventually getting annoyed but even then hehe.
    If I told you that you have the prettiest avatar that I've ever seen on the internet, how would you feel? I'd feel flattered and i'd say thanks how nice of you. I like this and this about yours etc.
    Have you ever felt older than other people of your own age? kinda but i think that's cause of all the stuff i have been through. Parent dying from cancer at the age of 18, seeing my sister on drugs/prostitution all that stuff and much more *passes out at the thought*

    haha I definitely am changing my type back and forth it's so hard hehe.
    Thank you king of despair very good questions. I hate the fluffiness in the infp profiles.
    Sincerely,
    Dots
    I'm thinking IXFP, being phlegmatic/sanguine can lead you to think that you're more extroverted, I think you just unleash the sanguine side on people sometimes. It's always quite hard to tell if one function is more dominant than another (apples & oranges imo :rolli, you are similar to INFP that's for sure, but I can't really tell if it's S or N ...

    ... I'm leaning towards sensing atm, at first it was on a vibe, but there's a few points that you've made that hint at it, but the thing is, I can't tell how you absorb information without knowing exactly how you take in information... on second thoughts, you can work it out by how someone reacts to the information....

    Okay, I think I've worked it out, you're an N, judging by the way you talk about your friends and such, it's more abstract, finding the underlying pattern to create your understanding of everything, plus the way you look into future circumstances is a fair sign of intuitiveness.

    Given that your Fi was quite clearly there, and the N/S divide was difficult to pin down, I'm quite certain that you are an INFP, the theory lines up perfectly. I'd be quite surprised if you're not an INFP, hope that removes some of your doubt.
    5 3 9

  9. #19
    :) INFtha14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,894

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    I'm thinking IXFP, being phlegmatic/sanguine can lead you to think that you're more extroverted, I think you just unleash the sanguine side on people sometimes. It's always quite hard to tell if one function is more dominant than another (apples & oranges imo :rolli, you are similar to INFP that's for sure, but I can't really tell if it's S or N ...

    ... I'm leaning towards sensing atm, at first it was on a vibe, but there's a few points that you've made that hint at it, but the thing is, I can't tell how you absorb information without knowing exactly how you take in information... on second thoughts, you can work it out by how someone reacts to the information....

    Okay, I think I've worked it out, you're an N, judging by the way you talk about your friends and such, it's more abstract, finding the underlying pattern to create your understanding of everything, plus the way you look into future circumstances is a fair sign of intuitiveness.

    Given that your Fi was quite clearly there, and the N/S divide was difficult to pin down, I'm quite certain that you are an INFP, the theory lines up perfectly. I'd be quite surprised if you're not an INFP, hope that removes some of your doubt.
    I haven't forgot this post I'm just taking abit of a mbti break *faints*
    Ooh your good, cause you may just be right I Just have to mull it over instead of my usual pick a type and run/change my mind thing

    I definately use Fi and Ne. just who comes first i have to kinda sit on it and let it all sink in first. Ne or Fi hmm.
    Happy July 4th
    Sincerely,
    Dots.
    .
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] SPs, do you have any advice for an NF on how to better enjoy the "now"?
    By TheEmeraldCanopy in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 11:02 PM
  2. Early education and my endless search to do the "right" thing.
    By Tigerlily in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 03:11 PM
  3. [MBTItm] Part of my book...what do all of you think?
    By elementaltale in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 12:51 PM
  4. Doing the math to undesrstand the science...
    By ygolo in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-04-2008, 12:37 PM
  5. Obama: You do the math
    By Enyo in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 11:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO