i think i have a real solid understanding of my type, but it is difficult for me to see how the MBTI works in other people.
i would like to better understand what kind of information and signs indicate a person's type. but i learn better through example, so rather than have the process explained, i would like to see you type someone i know. a friend of mine, who i am very close with but do not know his type.
here is some information about my friend:
- he is a musician and composer, very passionate about music
- he loves to perform, on stage, in bars, on the street, whatever
- he is extremely intellectual, intelligent
- he loves learning, both the process and stockpiling knowledge
- he loves education, and has a million graduate degrees in everything
- he has a million different projects going at once, and is always starting new ones
- he is a perfectionist
- he has many acquaintances but a few close friends
- he does not like to be dependant on other people
- but he loves to collaborate with people who share his interests
- he stays extremely busy all the time, and almost never has any "down time"
- he is normally very positive and upbeat, but he goes through extreme emotional lows, gets very depressed but only very briefly
- his excitement is infectious
i don't even know what kind of information is helpful.
what would help to indicate his type?