User Tag List

123 Last

Default Type my college professor!

so, .. he is kinda nerdy. around 45. fat (pretty fat). he finished medicine but he teaches statistics and is very much into numbers. He's fascinated with silly equasions. He's kinda goofy, very nice and appears innocent, like peacefull, but (i think) he's def a T.
    He tries really hard to connect to students, it's important to him, looks like he's somehow energized when he has contact with them, or if he feels he is working with students as pair. but still appears he could be I. (?!)
    he has simple sense of humor, mostly about numbers and "how this forumla is just FASCINATING"

EDIT: i guess this is not enough info, right??? well.... that's all i have. :/

Well that's it.. ???

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Fat = ENFP
    hahaha

I have no idea...it's kind of vague. I think we need more details. Something about your entire description says there is Fe in there someone.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

i don't know details, i only had him 5-6 times... ....

i said fat because he is so cute, like Santa Claus (he has brown hair but still), and goofy, but not deliberately - he is so nerdy and that makes him goofy, like he smiles in nerdy "short" way after saying something... giggles.

he sounds more T to me, but def has Fe...

MBTI
    I

My take is ENTP.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

^ That seems pretty good. He would have Fe then.
    I thought maybe INFJ as well, since there's a possibility of him being an introvert, but she said he's a T. If he is a T, I don't see him being an introvert and coming off as silly & goofy.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    ^ That seems pretty good. He would have Fe then.
    I thought maybe INFJ as well, since there's a possibility of him being an introvert, but she said he's a T. If he is a T, I don't see him being an introvert and coming off as silly & goofy.
    Yeah, that's part of the reason why I said ENTP, because of the apparent extroverted feeling.

i dont think he's an N. He is very simple person, simple speach pattern and so.. i thought ISTP. Ti-Se-Fe seems right.
    he is very perceptive about surrounding, remembers faces. pretty much "here and now". mechanical a bit, like fascinated with simple math equasions (.. okay, he had few good abstract ideas, but more S)

Okay thanks for opinions, obviously i dont know him enough to tell for sure ...

hmm, i just remembered, he could be an N, probably.. he is prone to abstract thinking. but acts simple, friendly (?!?)
    ENTP? Hm, but I aren't they like....... hm..... not-friendly?? (i don't know any in person). this one is too SOFT, never angry if we don't know something. don't expect much. and yes, he's always late on classes for about 20-25 minutes.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Any signs he's in touch with the physical world? Does he relate numbers to practical things, or is it all abstract theory?

ENTPs have tertiary Fe as well. However, I find them quite irritable, even if generally friendly & outgoing. ISTPs vary a lot with that too. I've met some with Fe like a ray of sunshine, and others are more cold & sarcastic.

Hm.... he is in touch with physical world like he is pretty spatial oriented, notice when someone moves .... coordianted i guess....
    and numbers... he mentioned few times fascination with some abstract ideas ... but he just talked about what he red... and yep, i think he mostly relates numbers to practical things...

well he is in his 50ies, so he could have tertiary function well developed right?
    i mean, if he is ISTP that's the only way to connect to students during class.. hm..