User Tag List

First 789

Results 81 to 86 of 86

  1. #81
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca View Post
    Is that people equal to him, as in, his coworkers? Because if he was somebodies boss what you say doesn't make much sense. And expected what from people around him?
    Yes, people equal to him or possibly slightly above him. They just put up with it, though, because he was related to the owner of the company.

    I don't remember exactly, but it was mostly just to remember whatever he said without him ever having to repeat it (no matter how far in advance he said it or how many times he changed his mind), do random favors, etc.

  2. #82
    Senior Member snegledmaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Socionics
    SLI
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Yes, people equal to him or possibly slightly above him. They just put up with it, though, because he was related to the owner of the company.

    I don't remember exactly, but it was mostly just to remember whatever he said without him ever having to repeat it (no matter how far in advance he said it or how many times he changed his mind), do random favors, etc.
    I'm not certain of what a socionics explanation for it would be. If there is any.

    What about your temperament? What temperament do you think you are?

  3. #83
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca View Post
    What about your temperament? What temperament do you think you are?
    It looks like I might be IP in Socionics, oddly enough.

  4. #84
    Senior Member snegledmaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Socionics
    SLI
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    It looks like I might be IP in Socionics, oddly enough.
    Not to me. As you seem like an IP to me. Right now I'd say SEI for you.

  5. #85
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca View Post
    Not to me. As you seem like an IP to me. Right now I'd say SEI for you.
    I probably don't appear to be SEI in a lot of ways, though. Is there any reason that an SEI would look like an LII or something instead of being themselves in public, out of curiosity?

    Mostly because the description... resonated with me. I'm realizing that it's how I tend to be when comfortable, but it's not how I tend to see myself, because as soon as I'm focused on understanding myself and my behavior, I change into something more like an LII or EII, or possibly even ILI. The thing is, I can't stay focused on myself in that way for very long.

    I don't think I've really behaved in an SEI-ish fashion very often, though, because I wasn't comfortable with opening myself up in that way or trusting the people around me. At least not the Fe part (the Si part I can see, though).

    This may sound silly, but do you get any particular impression of me from looking at the following past avatar images, along with my current one?


  6. #86
    Senior Member sulfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Posts
    492

    Default

    EII is causal-deterministic (MBTI INFP), LII is holographic-panoramic (MBTI INTP): http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Victor-Gulenko

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 08:28 AM
  2. Your MBTI type and your Socionics type
    By 527468 in forum Socionics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-28-2008, 04:03 PM
  3. [ENTJ] ENTJ/other types - difference or mystique?
    By LeonardoLestat in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 03:07 PM
  4. My Twin Sister's Type: INFJ or INFP?
    By Mondo in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-29-2008, 02:38 PM
  5. easyTIM - socionic type assessment
    By machintruc in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 10:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO