• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics type: EII or LII

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Is that people equal to him, as in, his coworkers? Because if he was somebodies boss what you say doesn't make much sense. And expected what from people around him?

Yes, people equal to him or possibly slightly above him. They just put up with it, though, because he was related to the owner of the company.

I don't remember exactly, but it was mostly just to remember whatever he said without him ever having to repeat it (no matter how far in advance he said it or how many times he changed his mind), do random favors, etc.

snegledmaca

Yes, people equal to him or possibly slightly above him. They just put up with it, though, because he was related to the owner of the company.

I don't remember exactly, but it was mostly just to remember whatever he said without him ever having to repeat it (no matter how far in advance he said it or how many times he changed his mind), do random favors, etc.

I'm not certain of what a socionics explanation for it would be. If there is any.

What about your temperament? What temperament do you think you are?

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Not to me. As you seem like an IP to me. Right now I'd say SEI for you.

I probably don't appear to be SEI in a lot of ways, though. Is there any reason that an SEI would look like an LII or something instead of being themselves in public, out of curiosity?

Mostly because the description... resonated with me. I'm realizing that it's how I tend to be when comfortable, but it's not how I tend to see myself, because as soon as I'm focused on understanding myself and my behavior, I change into something more like an LII or EII, or possibly even ILI. The thing is, I can't stay focused on myself in that way for very long.

I don't think I've really behaved in an SEI-ish fashion very often, though, because I wasn't comfortable with opening myself up in that way or trusting the people around me. At least not the Fe part (the Si part I can see, though).

This may sound silly, but do you get any particular impression of me from looking at the following past avatar images, along with my current one?

sword8.jpg
esc-e6.jpg