User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 86

  1. #31
    Senior Member snegledmaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Socionics
    SLI
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    This pretty much convinces me of Te. I can see Ti as well, but Te makes more sense.
    Is that that you value Te or that you're competent in it?

    Looks like my original EII suspicion is confirmed.
    How come? Why not, for example, SLI for yourself? Or IEE?

  2. #32
    deleted
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    I'd dismiss IEE for Athenian.

  3. #33
    Senior Member snegledmaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Socionics
    SLI
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
    I'd dismiss IEE for Athenian.
    Elaborate. As I have no prior knowledge of what Athenianis is as a person.

  4. #34
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
    You're referring to a definition of Fi yes, but that definition comes from implication of thought process, which is compared to other thought processes. It's only logical to assume relationships exist in tandem with personality.
    Well, I have no relationships. Therefore, I have no personality other than Introversion. I guess that explains a lot.

  5. #35
    deleted
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca View Post
    Elaborate. As I have no prior knowledge of what Athenianis is as a person.
    IEEs, even Ne subtype, have the typical stereotype of "the people person." They're not necessarily extremely talkative in groups, but one on one, they love to be out and about talking to new people, gaining a perspective on their life and what they do. That doesn't sound like Athenian to me.

  6. #36
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca View Post
    Is that that you value Te or that you're competent in it?
    Well, that I value it. I could be competent in it, but I don't know if I am or not.
    How come? Why not, for example, SLI for yourself? Or IEE?
    Oh my, the whole can of worms. If we're going to open that up, I suppose I should have gone to a Socionics site.

    This is adding in a lot of variables that will take more in-depth discussion to pin down. I don't see how we're going to solve this now. I thought we almost had it, too...

  7. #37
    deleted
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Well, I have no relationships. Therefore, I have no personality other than Introversion. I guess that explains a lot.
    You have objective relationships

    They're basically the same thing as subjective relationships, but subjective relationships can only be analyzed personally.

    Nurture is overrated. Think about human nature when you analyze these relationships.

  8. #38
    deleted
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    This is adding in a lot of variables that will take more in-depth discussion to pin down. I don't see how we're going to solve this now. I thought we almost had it, too...
    Honestly Athenian, you exude the Ne creative type in some ways. I don't see Ne as a dominant function for you anywhere in your demeanor.

    However I don't want to disclude that you could be an ILI or SLI, creative Te. That's why we should go on to analyze if you value Si or Ni, and which one you are strong at.

  9. #39
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
    You have objective relationships

    They're basically the same thing as subjective relationships, but subjective relationships can only be analyzed personally.

    Nurture is overrated. Think about human nature when you analyze these relationships.
    Oh! You mean I have an inherent nature that determines how I'll interact with people, just the way elements have an inherent nature that determines how they'll interact with other elements.

    That makes sense. That was the potential that attracted me to systems like this in the first place.

  10. #40
    Senior Member snegledmaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Socionics
    SLI
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Oh my, the whole can of worms. If we're going to open that up, I suppose I should have gone to a Socionics site.

    This is adding in a lot of variables that will take more in-depth discussion to pin down. I don't see how we're going to solve this now. I thought we almost had it, too...
    Not necessarily. It could be as simple as determining your temperament.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
    Honestly Athenian, you exude the Ne creative type. I don't see Ne as a dominant function for you anywhere in your demeanor.
    How come? I could easily see SEI for him. I say a general sense of Ne/Si rather then necessarily Ne creative.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 08:28 AM
  2. Your MBTI type and your Socionics type
    By 527468 in forum Socionics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-28-2008, 04:03 PM
  3. [ENTJ] ENTJ/other types - difference or mystique?
    By LeonardoLestat in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 03:07 PM
  4. My Twin Sister's Type: INFJ or INFP?
    By Mondo in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-29-2008, 02:38 PM
  5. easyTIM - socionic type assessment
    By machintruc in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 10:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO