User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Thread: My Turn!!!

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    I think I get obsessed when I don't win, I'm not even going to try to put that into a category
    that could be enneagram 3? :p

I think you're INFP-3, with high E and T.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    that could be enneagram 3? :p

I think you're INFP-3, with high E and T.
    I definitely see the enneagram 3 now, I read a proper profile in detail, and was completely surprised at how much it pinned me down on (especially the imitating other types/deceiving people, which I couldn't link to MBTI at all). But I don't think INFP fits yet. I noticed yesterday the amount of energy I gain from others is crazy. I was incredibly unhappy, I failed my course due to sleeping in and missing lab sessions, I just happened to run into a couple of my friends (one of which I barely knew), and suddenly I was loud, incredibly narcissistic/self obsessed, and jovial.

All I think I have is XNXP ennea-3. Unless my F and I is completely over-ridden by my enneagram, I'm definitely ENTP.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

I feel like going INFP 3 enneagram for a while (I'm expecting a long while), I've had enough of changing types so frequently. What I'm really going to focus on is cutting off my Pness (:horor. I think because of the enneagram 3, I have covered up all of my Fi tendencies, as well as developing Ti, which probably isn't as powerful as it could be. Well, that would explain why I don't feel right as an ENTP, and I don't feel right as an INFP... enneagram three INFP... sooo awesome!!!
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Somehow, I really don't think I fit INFP at all... academically I'm a bit of a fail, I'm really not into spirituality at all, I tend to talk about myself more than listen, I'm not particularly aggressive (I can be if I really try, but I usually find it funny). I'll keep reading profiles until I work it out I guess
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w?

Somehow, I really don't think I fit INFP at all... academically I'm a bit of a fail, I'm really not into spirituality at all, I tend to talk about myself more than listen, I'm not particularly aggressive (I can be if I really try, but I usually find it funny). I'll keep reading profiles until I work it out I guess
    I can understand. I find it hard to pinpoint myself (and needless to say, I am not even attempting to pinpoint others - even though I tried here, because... you know, I got a "vibe" *sigh* And I reacted, knowing that I could be awfully wrong...) Personally, I tend to associate with a type's flaws more than its qualities (or assets, or whatever).

This, by the way, is my way of saying: I keep "listening" (i.e. reading - just so you know: lack of reaction does not equal lack of interest)... I just don't respond anymore because I doubt the value of my feedback (and I'm the queen of second guessing my reactions/instincts). But I seriously enjoy listening to/reading your reactions.
    I'm a work in progress.
    Different approaches, tastes, opinions, outlooks, personalities do not invalidate each other: they make the world more interesting.
    I have foot-in-mouth disease.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w?

And I'll add: I love fluffiness *chuckles*
    I'm a work in progress.
    Different approaches, tastes, opinions, outlooks, personalities do not invalidate each other: they make the world more interesting.
    I have foot-in-mouth disease.

I noticed yesterday the amount of energy I gain from others is crazy. I was incredibly unhappy, I failed my course due to sleeping in and missing lab sessions, I just happened to run into a couple of my friends (one of which I barely knew), and suddenly I was loud, incredibly narcissistic/self obsessed, and jovial.
    but this is a trait of enneagram 3, why do they call Threes "The Performer" ?

All I think I have is XNXP ennea-3. Unless my F and I is completely over-ridden by my enneagram, I'm definitely ENTP.
    well, i'm just saying purely on gut, not really any reasoning behind my idea...
    anyway, i think you must be an F because:
    1. you were very emotional child!!!
    2. i think you confuse having high T with being T. just as you said, you have high T, you're intelligent, but you maybe prefer F still. Which doesn't mean you are unable to think... because you developed it so high.

We are very similar in some things this is how i figured out you're Three, and this is why I think you're n F (maybe)....
    I have extremely high T but it comes after F. F is more natural

anyway, Three more looks like ExTJ types, and it's pretty in conflict with NFP, and INFP even more..... so maybe you should look at that? it's to expect for nfp-3 to look like Ts, especially at young age.
    look at this... browse through 81-89 page

do you often have conflicts like feelings vs. logic??

so you basically said you dont fit in INTP, ENTP, INFP, ENFP... which means you're missing big picture about your type...

1. i'm a bit of fail academically but thats because of no motivation, you can be corrupted 3
    2. i'm not that into spirituality and i'm nf... but i'm in "search for the self", are you?
    3. huh, Three?
    4. why would you be aggressive?

I feel like going INFP 3 enneagram for a while (I'm expecting a long while), I've had enough of changing types so frequently. What I'm really going to focus on is cutting off my Pness (:horor. I think because of the enneagram 3, I have covered up all of my Fi tendencies, as well as developing Ti, which probably isn't as powerful as it could be. Well, that would explain why I don't feel right as an ENTP, and I don't feel right as an INFP... enneagram three INFP... sooo awesome!!!
    this sounds like typicial NFP vs. Three inner conflict, feelings vs. logic. I have it also.
    okay, you might be E, I can't tell that... but I still am for real NFP, with T defense system - three

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by iseekserendipity View Post
    I can understand. I find it hard to pinpoint myself (and needless to say, I am not even attempting to pinpoint others - even though I tried here, because... you know, I got a "vibe" *sigh* And I reacted, knowing that I could be awfully wrong...) Personally, I tend to associate with a type's flaws more than its qualities (or assets, or whatever).

This, by the way, is my way of saying: I keep "listening" (i.e. reading - just so you know: lack of reaction does not equal lack of interest)... I just don't respond anymore because I doubt the value of my feedback (and I'm the queen of second guessing my reactions/instincts). But I seriously enjoy listening to/reading your reactions.
    lol, I could add to this much much more if someone was responding more frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by iseekserendipity View Post
    And I'll add: I love fluffiness *chuckles*
    Don't you mean you "" fluffyness?

but this is a trait of enneagram 3, why do they call Threes "The Performer" ?
    I thought they called threes the "achiever". The only information I have in determining the wing is that 3w2s are more social, 3w4s are less social, I score quite low on 4, and rather high on 2, would that make me 3w4 or 3w2?

hmmm... I think I want everything to fit perfectly, as soon as a contradiction comes about, I should probably just- :17026:

well, i'm just saying purely on gut, not really any reasoning behind my idea...
    anyway, i think you must be an F because:
    1. you were very emotional child!!!
    2. i think you confuse having high T with being T. just as you said, you have high T, you're intelligent, but you maybe prefer F still. Which doesn't mean you are unable to think... because you developed it so high.
    I think maybe the enneagram has increased the value I place on thinking, which lead to development of the trait. What makes you think I was an emotional child? Either way I have a fair dose of Ne. And you can see the T/F thing other way around, I could be a T with a high F, or an F with high T. But considering the enneagram, I would be more inclined to reduce the amount of F present. And I think this actually explains the high P levels, Fi is a judging function, so if I have shut it down and started relying on the Ti shadow function, then I loose out in the Judging section, but my Ne becomes relatively high, which resembles an ENTP's functional preference.

But isn't the basis for being an ENTP the functional order!?! but perhaps my Fi is strong, but has been suppressed, perhaps if I try to be an INFP for a while, I might realize that it is indeed more natural for me...

We are very similar in some things this is how i figured out you're Three, and this is why I think you're n F (maybe)....
    I have extremely high T but it comes after F. F is more natural

anyway, Three more looks like ExTJ types, and it's pretty in conflict with NFP, and INFP even more..... so maybe you should look at that? it's to expect for nfp-3 to look like Ts, especially at young age.
    look at this... browse through 81-89 page

do you often have conflicts like feelings vs. logic??

so you basically said you dont fit in INTP, ENTP, INFP, ENFP... which means you're missing big picture about your type...
    I don't know if I have conflicts, but I do remember a situation in which I had to decide whether or not to give my brother 15 or 20 dollars from mums bank account, he insisted that I give him 20. I thought 15, but I could've been wrong. So logically, I decided to give him 15, as he'll live and less money will be spent. But in a more feeling based way, I could have given him the 20 just in case. I took the logical option, but felt bad after. So there was definitely a conflict there, it took me some time to actually make the decision.

1. i'm a bit of fail academically but thats because of no motivation, you can be corrupted 3
    2. i'm not that into spirituality and i'm nf... but i'm in "search for the self", are you?
    3. huh, Three?
    4. why would you be aggressive?
    I'm going by the profile here, and there is also the enjoyment of praise... which I actually find highly annoying (my dad does it all the time, I try to ignore it, but I feel used or something), but that could just be a 3 trait, i don't know anymore

this sounds like typicial NFP vs. Three inner conflict, feelings vs. logic. I have it also.
    okay, you might be E, I can't tell that... but I still am for real NFP, with T defense system - three
    Your defense system would be Te right? It would make no sense for an INFP 3 enneagram to use Te, so I guess I've developed Ti? Again, that increases the amount of P, Te is much easier to use for an ENFP which probably help you balance your P.
    5 3 9