User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Thread: My Turn!!!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    When I am in NeFe mode with strangers, I am very aware and observant of people. I rush to hold doors for people with packages, I always ask if people need water/coffee before I start my presentation. I am charmingly disarming. But I can't maintain that level of observation and/or caring for a long time, it exhausts me. After spells of NeFe, I must withdraw and recharge and can behave quite introverted.

When I am in NeTi mode with friends (debating, learning, studying, theorizing, arguing) I can go for days and never feel tired because there is no pulling of emotion. Pulling up emotion exhausts me.
    That makes quite a lot of sense, I definitely make sure to hold opens doors for people, attempt to do the whole 'ladies first', gentleman stuff, helping people pick up the stuff they dropped. With friends, I'm mostly trying to initiate discussions about how television actually works, the origin of the big bang and other such things. I come up with most of the ideas on the spot too. I get more energy from the later than the former.
    5 3 9

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    That makes quite a lot of sense, I definitely make sure to hold opens doors for people, attempt to do the whole 'ladies first', gentleman stuff, helping people pick up the stuff they dropped. With friends, I'm mostly trying to initiate discussions about how television actually works, the origin of the big bang and other such things. I come up with most of the ideas on the spot too. I get more energy from the later than the former.
    Yes, yes. People always say that I am such a sweet girl. And I am, but only as an afterthought - if there is not an important matter in front of me. I totally ignore the human factor when I am in NeTi mode - I couldn't care less about how anyone feels about anything, just get the fucking job done. If you don't like me, you can cry later - at home, please.

In NeFe, like at parties with a bunch of strangers, I can get as exhausted as an INTP at the end of the night because I have to be "on". I love it, but it's tiring. In NeTi, I am also "on" with my friends/colleagues, but it is much more of a natural state and therefore energizing.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

And when I am in a really bad mood and have had no rest, I can become a nasty TiFe monster, which no one likes, not even me. While ENFPs have their own brand of nasty: the FiTe. *shudder*

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    No. Not 20 yrs. You can find it out soon but not with the way you're trying. I'm still not sure about some things regarding my type but I try to look more on long runs, and not like you do "i want to know it, and i want it now!", because it gives you too much pressure and so...

subconciously you know you're type but keep fighting it away.
    i'm not saying you are infp but i don't understand why would anybody dismiss that as an option - considering how you are confusing and contradictory, you could be any type.

I also try to find logic in everything, especially about understanding my type, and I'm an F... seems like your only argument you're T is that you want think rational.

well, I always have my theories so i am often/mostly wrong, but when everybody else say all most probable scenarios, I like to look things from totally abstract perceptive just to make sure all possibilities are covered up
    I'm not disposing of the INFP option, it's just that I've never been remotely able to relate to the type descriptions. I wonder which type is confusing and contradictory? I don't have a T or F argument, I've shown that previously. The only things that I can safely say is that I'm XNXP of some kind.

You can never really know something though, you could 'know' that it's not going to rain tomorrow... but then suddenly, what do ya know, it rained!?! . I want to know if reality lines up with what I 'know'.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESFJ

Whatever you turn out to be .. I do think your a pretty cool human being.

I am not really aware of this NeFi DVD TV OCD stuff.

I have my moments where i am not F at all. When i want something done, there isn't any feelings involved and i don't give a shit. I just want the job done.
    I suppose we can all flip flop sometimes. With a few of the types i can see myself. I just don't go there anymore and have found acceptance.

I hope you are able to do the same.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Whatever you turn out to be .. I do think your a pretty cool human being.

I am not really aware of this NeFi DVD TV OCD stuff.

I have my moments where i am not F at all. When i want something done, there isn't any feelings involved and i don't give a shit. I just want the job done.
    I suppose we can all flip flop sometimes. With a few of the types i can see myself. I just don't go there anymore and have found acceptance.

I hope you are able to do the same.
    lol, I think your F stands out quite a lot. I'll just have to go back to thinking ENTP until those 20 years have passed and my MBTI type takes over. Why can't I pick a definite enneagram type though? I could possibly be a 7w6/3w2 INFP? wouldn't that be an interesting combination...
    5 3 9

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    lol, I think your F stands out quite a lot. I'll just have to go back to thinking ENTP until those 20 years have passed and my MBTI type takes over. Why can't I pick a definite enneagram type though? I could possibly be a 7w6/3w2 INFP? wouldn't that be an interesting combination...
    i meant with that you can't tell in your behavior which is ennea which is mbti, so if you find out your ennea, you can find mbti. no need to wait 20 yrs.
    therapist that works professionally with mbti and enneagram for over 20 yrs, and wrote a good book about that told me that, so i think she must know more than all "cool" forum members with "great" knowledge.
    at least she's expirienced. she said that i should ignore my doubts about my type because i'm too young to notice it because of my enneagram.
    ah, well, just one theory.

i don't understand why you didn't take advice about leaving typing for 2 wks, i'm sure you'd come up with something.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    i meant with that you can't tell in your behavior which is ennea which is mbti, so if you find out your ennea, you can find mbti. no need to wait 20 yrs.
    therapist that works professionally with mbti and enneagram for over 20 yrs, and wrote a good book about that told me that, so i think she must know more than all "cool" forum members with "great" knowledge.
    at least she's expirienced. she said that i should ignore my doubts about my type because i'm too young to notice it because of my enneagram.
    ah, well, just one theory.

i don't understand why you didn't take advice about leaving typing for 2 wks, i'm sure you'd come up with something.
    I thought that I did leave it for a while, it almost seems as if I'm being told off here . This thread was rather interesting though, I think I need to pay attention to signs of F/T in what I do... or am I supposed to leave it entirely? Talk about impatience, lol. I'll just forget it I suppose
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Oh, I was going to guess SP, but you said you're "definitely not."

Sure seem P, though.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    Oh, I was going to guess SP, but you said you're "definitely not."

Sure seem P, though.
    You could be right, have you got any reasoning behind that guess by any chance? A fair few people seem to believe that I'm a sensor, It must mean something...
    5 3 9