MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    I think that would make me an INTROVERT
    Although I often rush into things, completely ignore the rules and just 'do it' quite often, I pick up the rules as I go... nah, I think extrovert fits better.
    actually that's a lie. every person has the need to be alone sometimes (unless suffering from a disorder). i'm going to edit this later... stay tuned.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Hmmm, many people seem to struggle with the F/T divide, the threads discussing them are long, dribbly and inconclusive (although somewhat interesting). I think I've identified a few Fs before. The most recent one sneezed, I said she probably has swine flu and we're all gonna die, she responded: "are you calling me a pig?"... I was kind of like...
    Yes, but if you subscribe to the theory of function order, you are no longer speaking of just Ti vs Fi, but also Fe vs Te...

When someone meets you in a business setting, would they describe you as a hard ass? A lot of ENFPs I meet in work seem like hard, organized people but when you get to know them they are just a bunch of softies.

When people meet me, they think I am so sweet and nice and observant. When they get to know me, they realize that I am a pit bull in a skirt. With killer heels.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Heck no.

It might be weird since all NPs can somewhat relate to each other with Ne, but you're still ENTP. There's no way you're INFP.
    awww, why not? What do I do that an INFP/you wouldn't?
    (wow, I knew YHWH was really bad at typing people)
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

awww, why not? What do I do that an INFP/you wouldn't?
    (wow, I knew YHWH was really bad at typing people)
    YHWH?

I can't really tell you that to be honest, get an XXTP to tell you that. I can only truly tell you that your "feel" is different from INFPs. But I'm sure you see the differences yourself.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

I've red that in your teen and 20ies your enneagram type is more shown than mbti... so you can be I and act E cause of enneagram.

But you are so confused yourself so you keep confusing people and misleading them with your own conclusions, so they can't type you.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Yes, but if you subscribe to the theory of function order, you are no longer speaking of just Ti vs Fi, but also Fe vs Te...

When someone meets you in a business setting, would they describe you as a hard ass? A lot of ENFPs I meet in work seem like hard, organized people but when you get to know them they are just a bunch of softies.

When people meet me, they think I am so sweet and nice and observant. When they get to know me, they realize that I am a pit bull in a skirt. With killer heels.
    I can relate more with the later than the former. I even wear a skirt :P (kiddin) I'm not particularly organized ever, and I don't think I could fit under the 'hard ass' category. What do you mean by observant?
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Actually scratch that ENTP feeling, upon introspection I'm pretty sure I'm just reading ENXP. But upon pure observation you just seem like an ENTP... but like I said... I don't know you well enough to make a just judgment.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I can relate more with the later than the former. I even wear a skirt :P (kiddin) I'm not particularly organized ever, and I don't think I could fit under the 'hard ass' category. What do you mean by observant?
    When I am in NeFe mode with strangers, I am very aware and observant of people. I rush to hold doors for people with packages, I always ask if people need water/coffee before I start my presentation. I am charmingly disarming. But I can't maintain that level of observation and/or caring for a long time, it exhausts me. After spells of NeFe, I must withdraw and recharge and can behave quite introverted.

When I am in NeTi mode with friends (debating, learning, studying, theorizing, arguing) I can go for days and never feel tired because there is no pulling of emotion. Pulling up emotion exhausts me.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    I've red that in your teen and 20ies your enneagram type is more shown than mbti... so you can be I and act E cause of enneagram.

But you are so confused yourself so you keep confusing people and misleading them with your own conclusions, so they can't type you.
    Which means that I'll probably have to wait another 20 years to actually know my MBTI type ... I'll try not giving my own conclusions, but I just can't let it be
    5 3 9

Which means that I'll probably have to wait another 20 years to actually know my MBTI type ... I'll try not giving my own conclusions, but I just can't let it be
    No. Not 20 yrs. You can find it out soon but not with the way you're trying. I'm still not sure about some things regarding my type but I try to look more on long runs, and not like you do "i want to know it, and i want it now!", because it gives you too much pressure and so...

subconciously you know you're type but keep fighting it away.
    i'm not saying you are infp but i don't understand why would anybody dismiss that as an option - considering how you are confusing and contradictory, you could be any type.

I also try to find logic in everything, especailly about understanding my type, and I'm an F... seems like your only argument you're T is that you want think rational.

well, I always have my theories so i am often/mostly wrong, but when everybody else say all most probable scenarios, I like to look things from totally abstract perceptive just to make sure all possibilities are covered up