User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: My Turn!!!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Is anyone going to help me out here, or am I going to continue to type (to) myself?
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

-I question absolutely everything, mostly for fun, but quite often for intellectual stimulation.
    -I dwell on my feelings, rather than fix them
    -I can be rather silly and random, toasters anyone?
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

ENTP. But I don't know you that well, so I'll just say Ne dom. But from your forum presence etc I see you as an ENTP.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    ENTP. But I don't know you that well, so I'll just say Ne dom. But from your forum presence etc I see you as an ENTP.
    Nice to know that someone reads my posts
    ENTP and ENFP are rather similar apparently. I don't relate to INFP or INTP at all, I'm sure they are both eliminated. I went through the ENXP phase not so long ago too, and concluded ENTP and I've classed myself as ENTP until I started this thread.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Nice to know that someone reads my posts
    ENTP and ENFP are rather similar apparently. I don't relate to INFP or INTP at all, I'm sure they are both eliminated. I went through the ENXP phase not so long ago too, and concluded ENTP and I've classed myself as ENTP until I started this thread.

Yeah ENTPs and ENFPs can be a lot alike, but there are also those distinct differences that are ultimately noticeable. Stick with ENTP. Even if you change, I'll always see you as an ENTP, it doesn't matter. I get that vibe from you.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I see you as an ENTP as well. But I can see why you think F.

Do you find yourself feeling better when someone apologizes to you for something?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post

Yeah ENTPs and ENFPs can be a lot alike, but there are also those distinct differences that are ultimately noticeable. Stick with ENTP. Even if you change, I'll always see you as an ENTP, it doesn't matter. I get that vibe from you.
    Sweet, but I don't really care what I seem like. I want to know the final truth in the matter. So I don't seem even remotely INFPish to you?

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I see you as an ENTP as well. But I can see why you think F.

Do you find yourself feeling better when someone apologizes to you for something?
    I don't think so, I'm often telling people that they shouldn't have said sorry, as they had no reason to. I notice that so many people run into me in the labs, the first thing they say is sorry, I don't say that, I say "excuse me", as a kind of automatic response, then wonder if I'm being weird . Most of the time, they've done very little, I don't need them to apologize.

The short answer: no.
    5 3 9

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I don't think so, I'm often telling people that they shouldn't have said sorry, as they had no reason to. I notice that so many people run into me in the labs, the first thing they say is sorry, I don't say that, I say "excuse me", as a kind of automatic response, then wonder if I'm being weird . Most of the time, they've done very little, I don't need them to apologize.

The short answer: no.
    This is my normal response. I can't stand it when people apologize to be honest, I'd just rather they don't do it again. Apologies make me uncomfortable.

I have a lot of ENFP friends that get upset with me because although I may admit when I am wrong, I rarely apologize. Or rather, I have learned to throw those words around for the sake of peace, but I rarely mean them.

So my theory is that these words (however empty they may be) mean more to an ENFP than an ENTP, but of course, this is just my observation.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Sweet, but I don't really care what I seem like. I want to know the final truth in the matter. So I don't seem even remotely INFPish to you?
    Heck no.

It might be weird since all NPs can somewhat relate to each other with Ne, but you're still ENTP. There's no way you're INFP.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    This is my normal response. I can't stand it when people apologize to be honest, I'd just rather they don't do it again. Apologies make me uncomfortable.

I have a lot of ENFP friends that get upset with me because although I may admit when I am wrong, I rarely apologize. Or rather, I have learned to throw those words around for the sake of peace, but I rarely mean them.

So my theory is that these words (however empty they may be) mean more to an ENFP than an ENTP, but of course, this is just my observation.
    Hmmm, many people seem to struggle with the F/T divide, the threads discussing them are long, dribbly and inconclusive (although somewhat interesting). I think I've identified a few Fs before. The most recent one sneezed, I said she probably has swine flu and we're all gonna die, she responded: "are you calling me a pig?"... I was kind of like...
    5 3 9