• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How can I solve whether I'm an INFJ or an INTJ?

janey_girl

MBTI Type
INtJ
My N and J functions are pretty strong....

When I first answered the tests I think I WANTED to veer a certain way (towards F) - I have answered the test again this week and tried to be more objective and realistic and it came up with me being an INTJ....

Are there any defining features that distinguish the pair or am I really an INXJ?

Thanks!

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
My N and J functions are pretty strong....

When I first answered the tests I think I WANTED to veer a certain way (towards F) - I have answered the test again this week and tried to be more objective and realistic and it came up with me being an INTJ....

Are there any defining features that distinguish the pair or am I really an INXJ?

Thanks!

Yes.

Ti/Fe (INFJ) or Te/Fi (INTJ) makes the difference. INTJs can be extremely passionate, and INFJs can be very analytical. We tend to fall through a weird hole in the system.

The best way would be to look at descriptions of Extraverted Thinking and Extraverted Feeling to see which one reminds you more of yourself. If you're not sure after that, try looking at Introverted Thinking and Introverted Feeling.