• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sid's MBTI Type

What is Sid's MBTI type?

• ENTP

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • INTP

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LucrativeSid

Do you think I'm an ENTP or an INTP? Or something else, perhaps?

I think everybody who goes on Ventrilo knows me, and that's probably pretty helpful, because it's more like real life than the forum is. (It's still not quite like real life, though, so keep that in mind.) Anyway, through whatever means you do know me, what do you think?

Feel free to ask questions.

Don't worry, I'm not having an identity crisis or anything. I'm 98% sure that I'm one of the NTP types, so it's really not that big of a deal. Especially when most people, myself included, think I'm balanced on my introversion and extroversion. After all, they're all the same functions, and knowing one's type isn't crucial.

Here's why I'm starting this thread:

-I find it extremely interesting how some people on Ventrilo would swear up and down that I'm a full-blown ENTP, while others wouldn't believe it in a million years.

-People often ask me my type, or doubt my type, so it's relevant to everyone I talk to on Ventrilo. I know a lot of you have opinions and ideas.

-If I truly am an INTP, I'd want to label myself accurately for the benefit of anyone who is studying the MBTI.

-To inform people, if they do not know already, that whether I'm an introvert or an extrovert has never been quite clear to me, and that they should take this into consideration when analyzing me in regards to the MBTI.

All opinions are relevant. Explanations are great, but a brief answer is still appreciated.

Thank you.

deleted
I think people have told you you come off as INTP, but you were able to ward them off with logical enough reason why you're probably an extrovert. I'm just here to say your reasoning isn't flawed.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
i think you're the type that has an image of a donkey trying to catch a carrot lure as an avatar. i'd need to see some greater detail before i could type you properly.

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
Hmm... i would say INTP from my impression ... Because you usually dont mess around like certain annoying ENTP's. Atleast not the times i am on.

The reason why you think your ENTP might because you have a strong Ne.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Do you think I'm an ENTP or an INTP? Or something else, perhaps?

I think everybody who goes on Ventrilo knows me, and that's probably pretty helpful, because it's more like real life than the forum is. (It's still not quite like real life, though, so keep that in mind.) Anyway, through whatever means you do know me, what do you think?

Feel free to ask questions.

Don't worry, I'm not having an identity crisis or anything. I'm 98% sure that I'm one of the NTP types, so it's really not that big of a deal. Especially when most people, myself included, think I'm balanced on my introversion and extroversion. After all, they're all the same functions, and knowing one's type isn't crucial.

Here's why I'm starting this thread:

-I find it extremely interesting how some people on Ventrilo would swear up and down that I'm a full-blown ENTP, while others wouldn't believe it in a million years.

-People often ask me my type, or doubt my type, so it's relevant to everyone I talk to on Ventrilo. I know a lot of you have opinions and ideas.

-If I truly am an INTP, I'd want to label myself accurately for the benefit of anyone who is studying the MBTI.

-To inform people, if they do not know already, that whether I'm an introvert or an extrovert has never been quite clear to me, and that they should take this into consideration when analyzing me in regards to the MBTI.

All opinions are relevant. Explanations are great, but a brief answer is still appreciated.

Thank you.
Sid... you're a CLASSIC ENTP! :)