User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is Sid's MBTI type?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENTP

8 88.89%
  • INTP

1 11.11%
  • Other

0 0%

Thread: Sid's MBTI Type

Default Sid's MBTI Type

Do you think I'm an ENTP or an INTP? Or something else, perhaps?

I think everybody who goes on Ventrilo knows me, and that's probably pretty helpful, because it's more like real life than the forum is. (It's still not quite like real life, though, so keep that in mind.) Anyway, through whatever means you do know me, what do you think?

Feel free to ask questions.

Don't worry, I'm not having an identity crisis or anything. I'm 98% sure that I'm one of the NTP types, so it's really not that big of a deal. Especially when most people, myself included, think I'm balanced on my introversion and extroversion. After all, they're all the same functions, and knowing one's type isn't crucial.

Here's why I'm starting this thread:

-I find it extremely interesting how some people on Ventrilo would swear up and down that I'm a full-blown ENTP, while others wouldn't believe it in a million years.

-People often ask me my type, or doubt my type, so it's relevant to everyone I talk to on Ventrilo. I know a lot of you have opinions and ideas.

-If I truly am an INTP, I'd want to label myself accurately for the benefit of anyone who is studying the MBTI.

-To inform people, if they do not know already, that whether I'm an introvert or an extrovert has never been quite clear to me, and that they should take this into consideration when analyzing me in regards to the MBTI.

All opinions are relevant. Explanations are great, but a brief answer is still appreciated.

Thank you.
    "When a resolute young fellow steps up the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find that it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

deleted

I think people have told you you come off as INTP, but you were able to ward them off with logical enough reason why you're probably an extrovert. I'm just here to say your reasoning isn't flawed.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

INFP.

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

i think you're the type that has an image of a donkey trying to catch a carrot lure as an avatar. i'd need to see some greater detail before i could type you properly.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Hmm... i would say INTP from my impression ... Because you usually dont mess around like certain annoying ENTP's. Atleast not the times i am on.

The reason why you think your ENTP might because you have a strong Ne.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

You talk too much for INTP. :P
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by LucrativeSid View Post
    Do you think I'm an ENTP or an INTP? Or something else, perhaps?

I think everybody who goes on Ventrilo knows me, and that's probably pretty helpful, because it's more like real life than the forum is. (It's still not quite like real life, though, so keep that in mind.) Anyway, through whatever means you do know me, what do you think?

Feel free to ask questions.

Don't worry, I'm not having an identity crisis or anything. I'm 98% sure that I'm one of the NTP types, so it's really not that big of a deal. Especially when most people, myself included, think I'm balanced on my introversion and extroversion. After all, they're all the same functions, and knowing one's type isn't crucial.

Here's why I'm starting this thread:

-I find it extremely interesting how some people on Ventrilo would swear up and down that I'm a full-blown ENTP, while others wouldn't believe it in a million years.

-People often ask me my type, or doubt my type, so it's relevant to everyone I talk to on Ventrilo. I know a lot of you have opinions and ideas.

-If I truly am an INTP, I'd want to label myself accurately for the benefit of anyone who is studying the MBTI.

-To inform people, if they do not know already, that whether I'm an introvert or an extrovert has never been quite clear to me, and that they should take this into consideration when analyzing me in regards to the MBTI.

All opinions are relevant. Explanations are great, but a brief answer is still appreciated.

Thank you.
    Sid... you're a CLASSIC ENTP!