• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is my girl friend?

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
I’ve been dating this woman for about 6 months now, and I just can’t type her.

Here are a few of her traits:

• Very hard working and very organized. Her house is spotless…
• Obsesses about details and getting things ‘right’ (we spent an hour in her yard last night fussing with sprinklers).
• When she thinks about something, she becomes very focused and can block other things out (like my whining;).
• Very generous.
• This is interesting to me: she has to ‘reboot’, as she calls it, on a regular basis. She becomes over-socialized and needs to be alone for a few minutes before she can keep going with the party or whatever. She doesn’t need to do this in small groups. Only in bigger or family gatherings.
• Very flexible and open to suggestions. However, I know that she has her own agenda that she ‘knows’ is right. She is dedicated to other’s happiness and is pretty selfless about it.
• She can be very competitive. Her niece skinned her knee and called my GF’s name (party at her house). When she mentioned it to me later she acted as if she had won a prize. Her actual words were ‘I won!’
• She is also devoted to her family.
• Not ‘intellectual’, but very smart.

So whatja think? I don’t know MBTI well enough to type anyone, but I’m curious.
Help!?! Thanks!