User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 20

  1. #1

    Default INTP, INTJ, INFP, or INFJ

    Dilemma of the day people!

    So amongst all of this confusion - there is one thing I've definately figured out - I'm an N (thats strong). Depending on my mood, E and I differ, though I'm defo more an I ( need a lot of time alone when stressed, love to read, like close friends). Generally I'm a logical thinker and rely on experience to lead my direction, but I also believe in beauty and spirit and movies make me cry.

    I guess, I'm just babbling and would love to tell you more so that you guys could help me out a little here.

    If nobody is interested, I should take this opportunity to say I LOVE THIS BOARD.

  2. #2
    Phoenix Incarnate Sentura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    750

    Default

    we don't have enough info to say anything about you.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

    ...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

  3. #3
    Sugar Hiccup OrangeAppled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    7,661

    Default

    Why don't you describe yourself in detail?

    I'll be honest....just in that short post I get an "INFP" vibe . Your way of writing is very INFP (which is how I finalized myself as one....the writing style was so familiar). And yes, we can still be logical!!!
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

    INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

  4. #4
    Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    1,785

    Default

    i know what's going on here You just wanted to say how much you loved this board. Pretty clever you are. You are an ENFJ.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

  5. #5
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    I read the title and thought "INFP in denial".

    I read your post and thought "INFP in denial".

    Post more about what you're like to get a more accurate judgment.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  6. #6
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    Well, if you like this board so much then why did you made only 13 posts in the last 20 months?

  7. #7
    Phoenix Incarnate Sentura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Well, if you like this board so much then why did you made on 13 posts in the last 20 months?
    way to discourage new people
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

    ...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

  8. #8
    Sugar Hiccup OrangeAppled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    7,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Well, if you like this board so much then why did you made only 13 posts in the last 20 months?
    Unlike you, he has a real life?
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

    INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    i know what's going on here You just wanted to say how much you loved this board. Pretty clever you are. You are an ENFJ.
    LOL. I do love that classification. Fab.

    Antosocial one: I'm a lurker. Thats the reason I dont write very much on this board.

    Okay a couple of points about me:

    - Complete analyzer. I concoct theories about people the first time I meet them. I do however give them the benefit of the doubt. I also put together theories about actions of people, dependent on my experience. However these theories are generally about people rather than systems.
    - When I was younger I came across as very reserved to people, but now I am much more open. I can however put my guard up and down depending on the person. People who dont know me too well, generally would describe me as gentle and sweet - much more spirited and vocal when they know me.
    - I'm a psychologist by nature (I majored in psych), but then decided that I didnt want to become a "psychologist" and practice mental health, then I went (almost aimlessly) to one of the most expensive schools in the country and did a business masters. Saying all of this however, I did have a wide picture in my mind of how I wanted things to be.... I'm just starting to have doubts about how realistic they are.
    - Since entering the world of work, I've gathered experience in many ddifferent fields, and am not really satisfied with anything. Part of me thinks I am going to have to "try" everything before I really settle. (I know, that sounds crazy to me too).
    - I change my mind a lot, and tend not to commit too soon, but when I'm determined to do something I put things into complete practice and get what I want almost everytime.
    - Extremely ambitious
    - I spend a lot of time doing escapist activities. internet/ movies/ books. its what relaxes me.
    -I am extremely honest with myself and my own flaws. I can be very honest and frank with people that are close to me. Hoever I have found that this can irk some people, so I have been working on doing less of this!
    - My extravert personality is a bit of a chameleon. I find that almost unknowingly I take on other peoples habits or reactions to things - something else I have to be careful about because I feel like it doesnt reflect who I am.
    - I have a tendency to stick up for the underdog.
    -I can push people I'm close to very hard.
    - I love writing and want to publish something someday.
    - More than anything I value integrity and honesty - but also the ability to be smart and streetwise.
    - I love debate and probably analyze way too much, but I guess thats why we're on this site!

    BlackCat - curious to know why I think I'm an INFP in denial? I'm more than willing to accept if I am one.

    Thanks for your help guys. Let me know if you need anything else!

  10. #10
    Senior Member VagrantFarce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizmatic View Post
    - Complete analyzer. I concoct theories about people the first time I meet them. I do however give them the benefit of the doubt. I also put together theories about actions of people, dependent on my experience. However these theories are generally about people rather than systems.
    - When I was younger I came across as very reserved to people, but now I am much more open. I can however put my guard up and down depending on the person. People who dont know me too well, generally would describe me as gentle and sweet - much more spirited and vocal when they know me.
    - I'm a psychologist by nature (I majored in psych), but then decided that I didnt want to become a "psychologist" and practice mental health, then I went (almost aimlessly) to one of the most expensive schools in the country and did a business masters. Saying all of this however, I did have a wide picture in my mind of how I wanted things to be.... I'm just starting to have doubts about how realistic they are.
    - Since entering the world of work, I've gathered experience in many ddifferent fields, and am not really satisfied with anything. Part of me thinks I am going to have to "try" everything before I really settle. (I know, that sounds crazy to me too).
    - I change my mind a lot, and tend not to commit too soon, but when I'm determined to do something I put things into complete practice and get what I want almost everytime.
    - Extremely ambitious
    - I spend a lot of time doing escapist activities. internet/ movies/ books. its what relaxes me.
    -I am extremely honest with myself and my own flaws. I can be very honest and frank with people that are close to me. Hoever I have found that this can irk some people, so I have been working on doing less of this!
    - My extravert personality is a bit of a chameleon. I find that almost unknowingly I take on other peoples habits or reactions to things - something else I have to be careful about because I feel like it doesnt reflect who I am.
    - I love debate and probably analyze way too much, but I guess thats why we're on this site!
    I'd go with INTP

Similar Threads

  1. INTP, but maybe INFP or INFJ?
    By Aleria in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-08-2014, 01:30 PM
  2. INFP or INFJ?
    By lunalove in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 11:16 AM
  3. INFP or INFJ. I'm conflicted!
    By Scorquendo in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 05:51 AM
  4. Am I INFP or INFJ?
    By Halfjillhalfjack in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 08:04 PM
  5. INFJ/INTP/INTJ/INFP
    By Torai in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 05:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO