User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Here is another

Game-Board Exegesis

There are more exegesis here

The Lenore Thomson Exegesis Wiki

It is down, so search on google and if you're lucky you'll find the cache.

your resident asshole

Isn't there a simpler way to explain all of this? I'm a big fan of simplicity.

your resident asshole

Wait, I just thought of something. I have a strong Fi, Te, and Si. Would that make me an ISTJ? Si + Te + Fi + Ne

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Wait, I just thought of something. I have a strong Fi, Te, and Si. Would that make me an ISTJ? Si + Te + Fi + Ne
    Remember when you first came here, remember I said you reminded me a lot of myself in terms of the threads you made and how you made them.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Adding to the confusion.

What I would suggest is go here and look at the ISFP or ISTJ answers.

And honestly can you relate to the J dichotomy?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

your resident asshole

Well, it depends. Relating to doing work, I usually do things either right away or last-minute. There are is in-between. I am not naturally an organized person, but school has shown (and partially forced) me to be organized. I was never organized when I was younger and my desk in elementary school was a nightmare. Sometimes I let myself slip, but I try to get back on track. It's also necessary for me to plan vacations and certain things so that my events don't run into each other. But I like to just randomly go places in the middle of the day without them being planned earlier. The thing about ISTP that doesn't fit me is that Fi is the least used process. I believe that I have a very strong Fi and I use it often. It's the reason why I'm very guilty if I cheat on tests.

MBTI
    I

Well, it depends. Relating to doing work, I usually do things either right away or last-minute. There are is in-between. I am not naturally an organized person, but school has shown (and partially forced) me to be organized. I was never organized when I was younger and my desk in elementary school was a nightmare. Sometimes I let myself slip, but I try to get back on track. It's also necessary for me to plan vacations and certain things so that my events don't run into each other. But I like to just randomly go places in the middle of the day without them being planned earlier. The thing about ISTP that doesn't fit me is that Fi is the least used process. I believe that I have a very strong Fi and I use it often. It's the reason why I'm very guilty if I cheat on tests.
    So you're not ISTP. You have a strong Fi, how about your other cognitive functions... how are they? Like if you could put them in order, what would they look like?

your resident asshole

I'd suppose it'd be something like this: Fi or Ti > Si > Te or Se > Ne > Ni > Fe.

MBTI
    I

I'd suppose it'd be something like this: Fi or Ti > Si > Te or Se > Ne > Ni > Fe.
    Hmm... that could potentially be ISTJ. An ISTP normally wouldn't have Fe as the lowest function, and certainly wouldn't have Fi as the highest. Then again an ISFP probably wouldn't have Ti as the highest function either. If I were to guess based on your function order as well as your thread habits, I would say ISTJ.

your resident asshole

I guess it does seem to fit me pretty well. The only problem I have with it is the J dichotomy. I don't really relate to being a planner and whatnot. And it also doesn't explain why I am always ISFP on this test: Free personality tests: find out your type Te is my least used function there. =/