User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 31

  1. #1
    Senior Member NewEra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    I
    Posts
    3,104

    Default What enneagram type am I?

    What type am I? When I've taken tests, I come out with these results, fairly evenly too:

    1
    3
    5
    6
    9

  2. #2
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    What type am I? When I've taken tests, I come out with these results, fairly evenly too:

    1
    3
    5
    6
    9
    Well then, obviously 8.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  3. #3
    Magical BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,002

    Default

    I don't know you all that well, but 1w9 seems to be a pretty common ISTJ enneagram type. Have you looked into that?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  4. #4
    Phoenix Incarnate Sentura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I don't know you all that well, but 1w9 seems to be a pretty common ISTJ enneagram type. Have you looked into that?
    err what? 1 is ETJ, 9 is ENP. where exactly do you see I? 8 sounds like a reasonable choice, as does 6.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

    ...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

  5. #5
    Magical BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,002

    Default

    I'm really not sure where you're getting that data Sentura, just from being on here I've seen ISJs score 1w9, a lot of ENXPs are type 7's on here, and a lot of ETJs are type 8's.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  6. #6
    Phoenix Incarnate Sentura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I'm really not sure where you're getting that data Sentura, just from being on here I've seen ISJs score 1w9, a lot of ENXPs are type 7's on here, and a lot of ETJs are type 8's.
    i'm just reading the descriptions, never mind the data. it just seems highly unlike for ISTJs to score extrovert traits. the entire "correct the behavior before it becomes punishable" doesn't sound very Si to me.

    also i would reckon ISTJs as some of the last people to be "warm, understanding and caring". just my 2 cents.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

    ...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

  7. #7
    Senior Member NewEra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    I
    Posts
    3,104

    Default

    Hmm... 1w9... I haven't looked into that, but based on the descriptions of the Enneagram, I really don't seem to be very much like a type 9. I identify most with 1, 3, 5, and 6.

  8. #8
    Phoenix Incarnate Sentura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Hmm... 1w9... I haven't looked into that, but based on the descriptions of the Enneagram, I really don't seem to be very much like a type 9. I identify most with 1, 3, 5, and 6.
    maybe 6w1 then or 6w3? it seem reasonably plausible, although i'm not sure whether it says in the rules that you cannot have those wings as a 6...
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

    ...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

  9. #9
    Senior Member NewEra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    I
    Posts
    3,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    maybe 6w1 then or 6w3? it seem reasonably plausible, although i'm not sure whether it says in the rules that you cannot have those wings as a 6...
    Don't the Enneagram wings have to be a type that's next to the number? I don't know if I'm an Enneagram 6 though... still trying to figure it out, because all 4 of them describe me fairly well.

  10. #10
    Phoenix Incarnate Sentura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Don't the Enneagram wings have to be a type that's next to the number? I don't know if I'm an Enneagram 6 though... still trying to figure it out, because all 4 of them describe me fairly well.
    it could just be then that the enneagram doesn't have the dimension to describe your type. i'm split between 1, 4, 5 and 9 too. i just went with whatever it suggested for me though. i don't consider it a big deal.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

    ...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

Similar Threads

  1. What Enneagram Type is Carl Jung?
    By highlander in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 09:19 PM
  2. What enneagram type is Mondo
    By Mondo in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2010, 01:43 PM
  3. What enneagram type am I?
    By Glycerine in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-18-2010, 04:50 PM
  4. what enneagram type am I?
    By sculpting in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 08:18 PM
  5. Enneagram Types -- Am I a 4 or a 9?
    By mwv6r in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 12:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO