• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please help type these humans

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I made Person #2 take a cognitive test, and she got ESFP (with ISFP as a secondary suggestion). No way is she an ESFP but I could sort of see ISFP for her.

As for Person #3 and #1, I'm still confused, please help me out, thanks.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't see #4 being an IxTx. I don't know, the guy is super-nice. Is the dude you know like this? Person #4 just seems extroverted too, the only introverted type I could see him as is ISFP, nothing else. But I think he's ESFx.

Ok, I'll analyse it as deeply as I feel necessary:
Person #1
- Fun guy, likes to joke around a lot. Has a sort of sarcastic and scary humor (like if he's watching sports, he'll say he hopes this team that he doesn't like dies on a plane <--- Very Ne, but he's kidding around... I hope). Likes to crack jokes, can be a little shy. Not the hardest worker in the world, likes to have fun rather than work or get something done, but can get things done. Does things on his own a lot, went overseas to Europe this past winter... on his own, and had a great time. Has a lot of friends, but none of them are real close<--- Extroverted, introverts typically know their friends very well. Seemingly not very sentimental<--- not Fi, which rules out ENFP. Likes to follow sports, and seems pretty competitive.

This sounds extremely ENTP to me. I can't see how he could be anything but ENTP.

Person #2
- She is extremely quiet until she knows you very well or she's been around others for a long time. Quite shy, and does not have any leadership traits whatsoever. Very immature for her age (26) <--- INFPs and ISFPs tend to be like that, and sometimes it seems like she wants extra attention<--- wolfy agrees that he's an attention whore, I assume many ISFPs do this (+ the one I know certainly does, and gets all grumpy about it). Sometimes she'll constantly be obsessed with the same idea which she thinks is funny yet others (including me) know is stupid <--- hahaha, well, sounds like she thinks differently to everyone else. Somewhat complicated of a person but yet she's simple<--- contradiction??? :laugh:. Thinks mostly about the past and future (she becomes nostalgic about past moments, yet she'll always look forward to future times if they involve something interesting, yet doesn't talk as much about the here and now)<--- intuitive!?!. Gets scared and upset easily, not very energetic <--- Introverted. Has impeccable posture and handwriting. She's also very obedient, kind, and sentimental to family. Hates horror movies because they're scary, doesn't like thrills, loves disney movies and kids movies because they have 'happy endings'. :sick:

I'm pretty sure this is an INFP now. Dominant Fi for sure, Ne/Se is harder to pick.

Person #3
- My grandpa: He is one of the nicest people I know. Very intelligent, and incredibly curious. He says there's not enough time in life to go learn all that he wants to know. He lives alone, and likes it that way. He does like to be helped, but it seems he prefers to be alone. LOVES to read. Likes educational programming/books, not just random fanfare. Appreciates talent in others, and will comment on it. Very generous, doesn't worry about how much something will cost, if it means the happiness of a loved one. Not the most practical person in the world. Loves to learn about how things work and analyzes things well. He won't speak his mind all the time, and he's very courteous and kind... almost to a fault.

This one is rather difficult, he seems Introverted, given that he enjoys living alone, loves to read etc. but that's not the most perfect evidence. I can see Fe in this, compliments and kindness to others generally indicates Fe. ISFJs can be very analytical, and often love to read and learn things very consistently (no binge learning, like I do :D). The one I know definitely has a bit of trouble with practical matters, it seems like intuitive behavior, but I think that's just what ISFJs are like.

Person #4:
- This guy I can not seem to type, and it's bugging me. He seems to like being around other people, and usually jokes around and is pretty much a people-person. He's intelligent, plays the guitar, loves rock-climbing, and has often gotten hurt (once pretty seriously) while rock-climbing. He's a true 'nice guy', and is the brunt of many (friendly) jokes, but he tolerates it <--- that's pretty E and probably T as well. He is very focused and diligent when he needs to be, and can succeed <--- ISTPs are often like this, I assume that an ESTP has the same capability. Is discreet, has many friends, a great conversationalist, pretty outgoing, and seems to have fun while at the same time doing very well in school. Plays quite a few sports.

ESTP. I hope you're not assuming that XSTPs aren't friendly people, or that they have heaps of trouble in school because they're not intuitive. I don't see what you're having trouble with here.

Thanks a lot.

I'm not sure if I have enough knowledge to type these people any better than that, but what I've written is what I've gained from my limited experience and a bit of research :newwink:

Summary:
1. ENTP
2. INFP
3. ISFJ (with a small degree of uncertainty)
4. ESTP

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Person #1
ENTP

Person #2
INFP

Person #3
INFJ

Person #4:
ESFx

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Thanks a lot everyone, that's all I needed.

Also, Person #2 listens in to conversations far away and looks around the room with sneakiness. She doesn't mean it in a bad way, just is suspicious of danger maybe.

Actually, her cognitive test was as follows... Fi > Se > Fe > Te > Ne > Ni > Ti > Si

so yeah, ISFP for her.

I'm concluding the following...

Person 1 - ENTP
Person 2 - ISFP
Person 3 - INFJ
Person 4 - ESxx (leaning toward ESTP now because of the Se and Fe capability).