Usually I don't have problems figuring out some person but this person just confuses me. What I know of him so far...
- Comes from an extremely well off family.
- Loves to style himself. (Age 14 onwards)
- Claims he used to be hideous.
- Drives dangerously for the fun of it.
- Fell off a cliff and survived.
- Appears to now treat life sort of fast and furious due to the above logic "I survived that, I'll survive whatever."
- Easily spends money on something that looks nice.
- Claims that he needs a good looking person to satisfy his high sexual desire, abandoning the whole idea of the personality/looks when brought up. Claimed It's too difficult to get that short term.
- Family is slightly dysfunctional from what I've heard. Claims that the reason he sticks with them is due to the financial security they provide him.
- Requires to drink before sleeping.
- Past friends appear to be crazy as well. I can't actually remember any insane stories because they were so unusual, stuff like getting caught in the sea without mobiles and potential fires. Uhhh completely flew over my head. Alternatively crashing a Go-Kart into their garage.
- Claims he loses his attention easily while driving, that he should be removed from the road for being distracted.
- Studies english and politics as a minor.
- Attended a christian school. Knows his theology and philosophy extremely well. He'll start debating people about theism...
Personally I get the strong impression that he's appears to be an N (Possibly an emotionally broken one due to life circumstances). But I can't figure out the other three.