• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I got a change of heart

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
In memorandum of my heritage and so that I will become the perfect mate for my INFJ, I am in the mood to change my type to ESTJ now.

Complaints can be send via mail, excpect 3 days until you receive an answer.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Nah I got your kind of responses that made me feel more, different :)

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Entropie, I don't particularly like ESTJs... I guess from now on I don't :heart: you no more...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Wait for it, I am gonna show you that not all bosses you dislike are necessarily ESTJ

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ok I give up but at least I managed to be an estj for 15 minutes :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I dont get why you dislike estj's. I personally think they are great leaders. Like general Hammond from Stargate. He was a bit stuck to the rules, but you could count on him when push came to show.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
I dont get why you dislike estj's. I personally think they are great leaders. Like general Hammond from Stargate. He was a bit stuck to the rules, but you could count on him when push came to show.

Was there a sequel to Stargate?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
actually it was the most prominent sciencefiction series, around 250 episodes

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram