• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trying to figure out what type she is... HELP?

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Alright, I'm trying to figure out what type this girl is. I'm going to ask her out the next time I see her (if the situation provides for it). It's the girl from this thread.

I really don't know much about her - I've talked to her for all of like 5 minutes over the past 3 months but here's what I know do about her:

-She's DEFINITELY extroverted
-She's a K-5th grade art teacher and loves painting (obviously..)
-She writes well and thinks deeply about her own character flaws
-She's a warm, expressive person with passion for life
-If there's music, she's there
-If there's dancing, she's there
-Based on some pictures on her facebook, she seems to be a hugger/cuddly type
-While she HAS a facebook - she is never ON facebook and never updates her status - she's much more an IRL person
-She can be critical of herself but with the goal of self-improvement

What I've come up with so far is that she's: E_F_

I'm really not sure whether she's S or N though. Not sure how to tell the difference, epsecially just be observing her. I think I'll be able to figure out whether or not she's J or P when/if we go out.

Any ideas? I'm really hoping to discern if she's S or N. I don't have a lot of experience with S and have no idea how to spot it.

MBTI Type
INxJ
From what you provided, she could easily be an N or an S.

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Not really enough information to make a judgement D: ... but

does sound a little ENFJish

Chimerical

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w5
With the little info you've gained all I can tell you is ENFP or ESFP.
With you in the picture, to an extent, I'm going to guess ENFP