• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I need some help figuring out my type

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Hah, INFPs in denial are so difficult. Almost everyone who has no idea is an INFP I've noticed.

Wanna make a deal? I get 1000 bucks if you think you are an XNFP, IXFP, IXTP, or INFX within the month. Deal?

i would lose that bet pretty quickly :blush:

Anyway, from now on i'm gonna stick to the INFP type, even when i get doubts and feel like it doesn't fit me at all :D)

Well, it seems you are a fellow INFP then :hi:. I decided on INFP after reading the forums too. Like many INFPs, I had pondered a few other types since tests gave me varying results (but INFP has always suited me best).

:hi:

i didn't stop at pondering though. In the end i was wondering if there was a 17th type to describe me or if i was just completely batshit insane, since i related to alot of different ones. I feel kind of relieved now though, that other forum is a great place, there's alot of people who feel like i do :D

Vildechaya

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
The need for understanding from others- NF
The severing of ties. NT or NF.
Only truly caring about people very close to you. Introversion
Everything else points to 'P' over 'J'

I think you may be INXP (NF identified)

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
The need for understanding from others- NF
The severing of ties. NT or NF.
Only truly caring about people very close to you. Introversion
Everything else points to 'P' over 'J'

I think you may be INXP (NF identified)

i actually think (as far as i can remember anyway) that F is my strongest letter (along with I). And i know some INTPs personally. They are some of the most fun people to be around i think, and their humor is just awesome, but while i identify with some of their traits there's also some that doesn't apply. One of the things is, we both have a similar kind of humor, but i'm a bit more reluctant to make a joke about someone if i think they will feel bad about it, whereas the INTPs i know just go for it, with (usually) hilarious results.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I know this has nothing to do with it, but imo your avatar screams INFP. :newwink: