User Tag List

First 12

Honestly, my opinion may be biased but from what I've read, I have a gut feeling that you're ISFP. You remind of a ISFP I know...a LOT. (which is a good thing! )
    All people see, but no one sees the same.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I never met an isfp that didnt think out of the box ! Though everything they do, is chained to it.

Its a rare and precious quality to see an istp coming to the conclusion to think out of the box. In my opinion thats the moment, you can call them friends, cause they just called you one.

I am totally overinterpretating it cause I am drunk. Therefore the said above is motivated by alot of feeling + I am drunk !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I never met an isfp that didnt think out of the box ! Though everything they do, is chained to it.
    Nice one.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Shelovesyoumaybe View Post
    Honestly, my opinion may be biased but from what I've read, I have a gut feeling that you're ISFP. You remind of a ISFP I know...a LOT. (which is a good thing! )
    What have i said that made you think that i could be ISFP?

I'm asking because right now, i'm leaning towards ISTP I have no idea ... damn

Quote Originally Posted by warm8 View Post
    you sound just like me my man! it's not very fun if I'm not good at it, I 'm good at fixing things, give up easily, etc.

hell, I even make electronic music! La Jolla on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
    my advice on the music part is to not get involved with all those tutorials. I find it's really hard to make myself get interested in something. just open up one of those programs and experiment experiment experiment until you learn a lot by yourself. then when you feel you're ready, read some of those tutorials and blend those techniques in with your own.
    The stuff on your myspace sounds pretty awesome man, very relaxing

Thanks for the tips, i'll try to get my head around it (any software you could recommend?)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

So...

I have been reading around on various sites today, and i wonder if i could be INTP?

Is it even possible to mistype yourself so many times? (four times so far )

MBTI
    INFP

ISTPs are more direct and to-the-point than ISFPs (not talking about the internet, but offline). So it shouldn't be hard to figure out if you're one or the other of those.

When getting things done with others, ISTPs often make the mistake of rushing to action, while ISFPs, INFPs, and INTPs try to control the outcome too much and become perfectionistic.

INTPs are not particularly attuned to the motives of other people, nor do they talk about it or care about it that much. ISTPs, INFPs, and ISFPs all care about motives more, and tend to think they're pretty good at ascertaining the motives of others.