• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my friend's mom!

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
She loves being single and she's been that way for maybe 25 years now. She is a HUGE procrastinator. The worst. She has a web design business at home but she always puts off her projects so that she can garden and play fantasy baseball instead. She always listens to audiobooks. She likes to listen to Harry Potter books, Bill Moyers journal and some other ones I can't remember. If someone criticized her, she would NOT care at all. In fact, she'd probably get a kick out of it. She likes having a lot of personal space but she goes out and sees her friends too. She doesn't get nervous around people and is very personable and confident. She likes going to her rotary club. When I had her take the MBTI she kept complaining that she was "both" on everything. Then she got something completely different then I thought she would and I figured it's because the tests are so vague and she didn't know how to answer it anyway. She keeps telling me she "used to" be extraverted and all of these other characteristics.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
type: Hawt milf?

I dunno, seems P. not enough core essentials here to get a good guess