• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me type this bogan.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I realise he probably does from what I've said. But he has one good friend outside of work, he spends hours at a time making music by himself, he's not much of a party animal and he only acts like the way I've described with people he knows well. As I mentioned earlier some of the loudest, talkative and most argumentative people in the department are introverts, myself included. Like me, he doesn't venture out of the department much as we both don't like being around people we don't know very well.

He does go into himself within the day and these outbursts usually increase throughout the day as he can very quiet in the morning. His pinnacle is usually at 5pm. There is an extravert in the department we get along with, but who we both complain about because he gets too close to us, touches us, breathes down our necks, headbutts us and doesn't respect an intorvert's personal space. The fact Elliott complains about it is another reason I think he's an introvert.

Ah okay, yeah he sounds introverted then. Sort of a unique fellow, this Elliott.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
Sort of a unique fellow, this Elliott.

indeed, he sounds like a bogan of god's grace; were one to be religious about it.

i'm inclined to retract my previous statement and put him up as InTP. i know another INTP who acts similarly around some things. although he does get work done.

fiona

MBTI Type
INTJ
He may have brain dysfunction from chronic drug abuse.

I don't think the MB is terribly useful in people who are brain injured or chronic users of drugs/alcohol. I've seen some really smart people dissociate from intellectual pursuits and smoke weed all day. He could be seeking to bury emotions that trouble him, as an extrovert who doesn't fit in, or as an introvert who can't handle trauma.

The drugs mean all bets are off.

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
The drugs mean all bets are off.

I don't know, he's still a person, he still has a personality. He's not insane or anything. He's still lucid, he's still capable of reason and perception. It just means he's a little forgetful at times. I wouldn't totally write him off as untypable just because he smokes pot.