ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Requeim View Post
    That doesn't sound like me, that is if i understand it properly

some of things you guys write are beyond my understanding, apparently
    You sound a little more ISFP than ISFJ. ISFJs are tuned into traditional authority structures--like most SJs, their internal monologues are governed largely by "should"s and "ought"s. This person should fulfill this role because that's how it's always been done (Si); I should adopt the standard social customs by being polite whenever possible (Fe), etc. etc.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    ISFJs are tuned into traditional authority structures--like most SJs, their internal monologues are governed largely by "should"s and "ought"s. This person should fulfill this role because that's how it's always been done (Si);
    Yeah, that's not me at all

I should adopt the standard social customs by being polite whenever possible (Fe), etc. etc.
    I try to be polite to strangers and in general to everyone(that i like of course), but not because it's a "standard social custom" though

hate it or love it

Fi people are conservative or liberal. they want to be left alone but are willing to work hard on their own projects (families, farms, companies) to maintain their property and they expect their rights to be protected. do duties, get rights. society is expected to work, if everyone functions on his own. society is just a space. rules regulate that people don't get into each others way. everyone needs to be aware, that you need to leave people alone, so they can work according to their own will and creativity. they define their value depending on what they can achieve, no matter what this thing does for others. if they are not productive, they feel like failures. example: producing and selling products, that no one really needs but everyone desires. enhancing the social product. capitalism. for men: showing up their biceps. ISFj are actually FiSe people.

Fe people are actually hippies. they need to feel invited and are willing to go out of their way for sake of compatibility with what society need from them, but they expect to be integrated, meaning that a lot of their needs or potential needs are carried by society.
    they could do without property if their basic needs are provided, but if their needs (ie for privacy, or playgrounds) are not seen and provided for, they want to hide from integration. society is expected to work out, if everyone is aware of what everyone needs. society is a collective activity for a common goal. in terms of value, Fe people tend to define them selves according to the context they are integrated to. they feel useless or even outlawed if they can't participate in something. example: communism. basic income model. for men: wearing eyeliner. ISFp are actually SiFe people.

(as usually intuitives (INF) are less integrated into society, so often even Fi intuitives seem to be on the hippie side, but that's only superficial misunderstanding. as soon as autonomous duties are poured on the individual (Fi likes that) or some liberties to be autonomous/self-serving are reduced for the sake of a communal interest (Fe are willing to go with that) the true faces will show up)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by nanook View Post
    hate it or love it

Fi people are conservative or liberal. they want to be left alone but are willing to work hard on their own projects (families, farms, companies) to maintain their property and they expect their rights to be protected. do duties, get rights. society is expected to work, if everyone functions on his own. society is just a space. rules regulate that people don't get into each others way. everyone needs to be aware, that you need to leave people alone, so they can work according to their own will and creativity. they define their value depending on what they can achieve, no matter what this thing does for others. if they are not productive, they feel like failures. example: producing and selling products, that no one really needs but everyone desires. enhancing the social product. capitalism. for men: showing up their biceps. ISFj are actually FiSe people.

Fe people are actually hippies. they need to feel invited and are willing to go out of their way for sake of compatibility with what society need from them, but they expect to be integrated, meaning that a lot of their needs or potential needs are carried by society.
    they could do without property if their basic needs are provided, but if their needs (ie for privacy, or playgrounds) are not seen and provided for, they want to hide from integration. society is expected to work out, if everyone is aware of what everyone needs. society is a collective activity for a common goal. in terms of value, Fe people tend to define them selves according to the context they are integrated to. they feel useless or even outlawed if they can't participate in something. example: communism. basic income model. for men: wearing eyeliner. ISFp are actually Fe people.

(as usually intuitives (INF) are less integrated into society, so often even Fi intuitives seem to be on the hippie side, but that's only superficial misunderstanding. as soon as autonomous duties are poured on the individual (Fi likes that) or some liberties to be autonomous/self-serving are reduced for the sake of a communal interest (Fe are willing to go with that) the true faces will show up)

The last one sounds more like me, but i've never considered myself a hippie (i don't really like that term).

I've thought alot about it since yesterday, and i'll have to ask if it is possible that i'm an ISFP, but due to the influence of my parents who are both J's(my mother is SJ and my father is also a J) , my J is well developed or something (regarding things like never being late etc.)

my J is well developed or something (regarding things like never being late etc.)
    you should not even think about that J/P crap. because A) its confusing and B) it's not necessary to know your type. knowing about Fe or Fi is the equivalent of the same question.

but while you are there: do you know what you want and how to get there and are disciplined, using your own schedules (maybe lists or you just know), to go step by step, determined. would you rather live a live, that developed some kind of career or builds something up like a family (or cat family). then you are "J" internally. and others will tend to imitate your schedule, or integrate themselves into yours.

or would you rather get lost in all sort of games or projects that don't change anything substantial in your live, unless you are forced by some external structure to stick to one thing. would you rather live a live, where nothing changes for how you work and where you are, but everything you do has a little purpose here and there for you or anyone or a family that integrates you and puts you in your place. then your "J" need to be provided by your psychosocial environment, and you self are "P".

Fe requires to be in time. Fi people would be late because they judge about their own schedule, and wont be judged by external schedule unless they are polite. or thinking types might be late for diverse reasons. or extroverted people are late, but introverted Fe people would be ashamed for sure. so this is not a consistent symptom for anything.

You sound a little more ISFP than ISFJ. ISFJs are tuned into traditional authority structures--like most SJs, their internal monologues are governed largely by "should"s and "ought"s. This person should fulfill this role because that's how it's always been done (Si); I should adopt the standard social customs by being polite whenever possible (Fe), etc. etc.
    By that definition I'd be an ISFP. It really depends on the 'authority' that the ISFJ has adopted. I'd say that there are definitely rules and structures behind my behaviour however I wouldn't be so quick to claim that SFPs don't have this internal organisation either.

I'd avoid using Fe and Fi to define yourself as they can often overlap with each other easily, especially if they are working towards a common goal of benefiting humanity. Therefore I'd suggest it's much better to understand which function seems more natural for you.

Si or Se
    What would you say is your biggest weakness?
    What are you like with brainstorming? Like, Dislike or Neutral?
    If someone suggested flying to another country for holiday in 2 days time. How would you react to such event?
    Are you stressed out when internally disorganised?

PS. Nanooks is working with socionics which is a different system from MBTI. Personally I found it confusing as I couldn't tell whether I was INFj/INFp/ISFj/ISFp or even INTj/INTp. But that's beside the point, it might prove useful.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    Si or Se
    What would you say is your biggest weakness?
    What are you like with brainstorming? Like, Dislike or Neutral?
    If someone suggested flying to another country for holiday in 2 days time. How would you react to such event?
    Are you stressed out when internally disorganised?
    I couldn't tell you my biggest weakness just like that, there's alot of them
    Brainstorming, hmm. Neutral i'd say, in school i think it is cool, but i usually don't contribute alot to them.
    About the holiday thing, if it was someone really close to me who would ask (like my family) i would maybe do it. Otherwise no (i don't really like to travel)
    I'm internally disorganised all the time, lol

Quote Originally Posted by nanook View Post
    you should not even think about that J/P crap. because A) its confusing and B) it's not necessary to know your type. knowing about Fe or Fi is the equivalent of the same question.

but while you are there: do you know what you want and how to get there and are disciplined, using your own schedules (maybe lists or you just know), to go step by step, determined. would you rather live a live, that developed some kind of career or builds something up like a family. then you are "J" internally. and others will tend to imitate your schedule, or integrate themselves into yours.

or would you rather get lost in all sort of games or projects that don't change anything substantial in your live, unless you are forced by some external structure to stick to one thing. would you rather live a live, where nothing changes for how you work and where you are, but everything you do has a little purpose here and there for you or anyone or a family that integrates you and puts you in your place. then your "J" need to be provided by your psychosocial environment, and you self are "P".

Fe requires to be in time. Fi people would be late because they judge about their own schedule, and wont be judged by external schedule unless they are polite. or thinking types might be late for diverse reasons. or extroverted people are late, but introverted Fe people would be ashamed for sure. so this is not a consistent symptom for anything.
    It is important for me to know my type

anyway... I must be P then, the second part sounds alot more like me

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Requeim View Post
    I couldn't tell you my biggest weakness just like that, there's alot of them
    Brainstorming, hmm. Neutral i'd say, in school i think it is cool, but i usually don't contribute alot to them.
    About the holiday thing, if it was someone really close to me who would ask (like my family) i would maybe do it. Otherwise no (i don't really like to travel)
    I'm internally disorganised all the time, lol

It is important for me to know my type

anyway... I must be P then, the second part sounds alot more like me

Best guess at this point is definitely ISFP. Note that I'm using MBTI definitions here--under socionics, you would probably test ISFj, but that's not the same thing. I don't really know much about socionics so I won't comment further on it.

But as I said, everything you've said thus far seems to point to ISFP, in MBTI terms.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Most ISFPs are also ISFps in socionics. That P/j flip is not accurate.

As for what type you really are, I would LOVE to try to V.I. (visual ID) you. Can you post a couple photos? Preferably of a neutral or natural face?

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Y'know what would be interesting Malia? If you took the photos of the ISFPs on here and compared them and pointed out how their isfpness comes out visually.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations