First 123 Last

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Wait. You think someone who averages 14,401.5 characters per post (with spaces, not including Title) is an introvert?
    You know it's an introvert NFP if they then barely muster enough strength to say "Hi" when meeting you in person.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    But I think that basically dominant function reflects your natural, instantaneous reaction to things, whereas your auxiliary comes out when you feel comfortable and are more relaxed
    Wow you have totally set something off there
    If I was ENFP I wouldn't be clinging to Fi the way I do. Even though Fi is a bitch and I hate it sometimes, I wouldn't know who I was without it. I can't imagine not living in it. Ne, I love and it adds ENORMOUSLY to my enjoyment of life, but it doesn't rule me like Fi does.

Thankyou!!!

Do other INFPs out there hate there Fi sometimes? It's so booooooring!

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    You know it's an introvert NFP if they then barely muster enough strength to say "Hi" when meeting you in person.
    I'm not this wordy in person, true!!

Thanks everybody who took the time to read my insane ramblings, they were veeeeeery long I know, but I think it's all figured out. Scary, but I don't think I have to question this much more. I'm 99% sure of my INFPness

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i didn't read even a bit of it because it was so long...but i'm going with infp because i have never seen an enfp write so damn much.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

I know INFPs that talk more than I do...

Amount talked doesn't = Amount extraverted

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i know...my isfj sister talks way more than i do.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by SpaZZakaZZ View Post
    lol
    Do you think an INFP would have posted what is basically journal entries to an online forum for everyone to see and comment on? Even if it is anonymous?
    Beats me.

1. I would never read such a long post by a new member.
    2. I would never read such a long post by a known member unless it had clear organization or was filled with sad stories.
    3. I know close to nothing about typology.
    4. I believe people abuse typology in forgetting that it's a classification system and instead believing that your type is something internal and constant. (It's not.)
    5. I still think it's reasonable to assume that an introvert would not share their life story in their first two posts on a new site.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

The answer to the above quoted question is 100% yes. In fact, for many INFPs making a post like that is 100x easier than telling the same thing to a real person.

MBTI
    INFP

1. I would never read such a long post by a new member.
    2. I would never read such a long post by a known member unless it had clear organization or was filled with sad stories.

That's interesting. I'm completely interested in the posts on here where people are talking about how they think and behave, no matter how long they are. I've been going around reading them all. I actually sometimes wish people would talk about that kind of thing in real life, and I could just sit there listening to them without having to comment. With a little pause button so I could stop to process then start them up again.
    The only post I brushed off as too long was all about someone trying to explain and define what each type is and it was kinda boring.
    Wonder what that means?

MBTI
    INFP

Wait. You think someone who averages 14,401.5 characters per post (with spaces, not including Title) is an introvert?

lol it's pretty odd for ANYONE to do I think, but don't you know INFPs are natural writers!

and I'm not surprised at how much one can end up disclosing, especially on the internet like this... though I doubt I could ever write so much

to be honest I didn't read the whole thing, I have noooo attention span for that. But I did skim it through and really just felt it was more INFP than ENFP