• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my cats!

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
I think it's time for a challenge. Let's take this to a higher level.

Cat #1: Oh she is definitely introverted. She likes to sleep 24 hours a day. She isn't very vocal. She loves to go outside. She loves to be pet but only a certain way and if you don't do it right she'll swat at you or pretend to bite you but only if you press further will the claws come out. She can tell when I am upset and tries to comfort me. She follows a routine. She is very selective with strangers. Some she will come up to and some she will hide from.

Cat #2: She will not shut up. She meows 24 hours a day and constantly wants to be played with. She's not a kitten anymore but she still acts like one. She likes to talk. When strangers come over she will hide and never come out. She always acts like there isn't enough food and overstuffs herself. She is extremely affectionate.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Are you serious? Other animals don't follow the MBTI standard, it was designed for humans.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Perhaps Pavlov's dog temperaments could be extended for this?

maliafee

NOT for animals? BAH!

It's totally for animals.

Cat 1 is INFJ, for sure. Cat 2 sounds ISFP.

:D

My kitties were ISFP and ISTP but the ISTP died in December. :(
My doggy is ISFJ or ESFJ.

I think it's time for a challenge. Let's take this to a higher level.

Cat #1: Oh she is definitely introverted. She likes to sleep 24 hours a day. She isn't very vocal. She loves to go outside. She loves to be pet but only a certain way and if you don't do it right she'll swat at you or pretend to bite you but only if you press further will the claws come out. She can tell when I am upset and tries to comfort me. She follows a routine. She is very selective with strangers. Some she will come up to and some she will hide from.

Cat #2: She will not shut up. She meows 24 hours a day and constantly wants to be played with. She's not a kitten anymore but she still acts like one. She likes to talk. When strangers come over she will hide and never come out. She always acts like there isn't enough food and overstuffs herself. She is extremely affectionate.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sounds like me & my sister
1. INFP
2. ESFP (a slightly shy one)