• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type this grandpa!

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
He is a hardcore introvert for sure. He is definitely a man of few words. He likes his routine and follows it every day like clockwork. He always looks like he's thinking about really deep subjects that are so complex and otherworldly, nobody could possibly comprehend it. He doesn't express these thoughts to other people. He loves kids and mostly loves to just play. It's as if he's a little kid too! He gets so much joy out of it. I don't think I've ever seen him happier than when he is talking with his grandchildren. I think he is a practical person. He doesn't ask for anything from anybody or expect anything. The only time I've ever seen him show anger is when my cousins and I were little and we were playing with the toy train set under the Christmas tree. We accidentally derailed it and had to ask him to put it back on the track. He came into the room and swore up a storm, fixed it and then went back into the other room. But he was over it in 5 minutes and everything was back to normal again. We derailed that train a lot when we were kids and every time he had the same reaction. I still don't know why he'd get so mad about something like that. Oh and then lastly, my grandma is always talking his ear off and he looks like he's not listening but then he makes a passionate statement and you realize he was the whole time! My grandma is really active and drags him all over the place and he puts up with it all. They are so cute together!

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
He always looks like he's thinking about really deep subjects that are so complex and otherworldly, nobody could possibly comprehend it. He doesn't express these thoughts to other people.

Probably because he doesn't have them.

ISTP, but possibly J.

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
lol thats so funny, your grandparents, sounds like a sitcom.

I want to say INTJ or ISTJ