User Tag List

MBTI
    I

Default Please type these people

Person A -

Person A is a simple and very pleasant person. She doesn't get upset easily and generally doesn't overreact. Doesn't show much anger or unpleasantness. She laughs a lot and has more fun at work than at home and (seemingly) likes to socialize in the work place. Will still do her work well. Fairly generous and thoughtful of others, friendly. Seemingly more energized around bigger crowds. Can get into arguments sometimes but this is somewhat rare. Concerned for those who are close to her. Simple, not flamboyant. Really likes reading, mainly novels. Enjoys watching TV also, likes sitcoms.

Person B -

Person B is quite introverted. In fact, he told me once that he didn't like functions with a lot of people, and I agreed with him. He doesn't like to be the center of attention, and generally doesn't talk a lot. More comfortable around close friends/family. Dealt with quite a few personal problems around him when he was a kid. Can seem indiscreet or nasty at times. Not the nicest person in the world. Quite hard-working, and he travels around the world a considerable amount (for his job). Likes to talk about some of the issues/problems he deals with at his job, and also likes to talk about his travels. He once was talking about how food in China is very different from the Chinese food in America (possible Si perhaps?). Cares about what others think of him. Doesn't express his emotions easily or at all. Speaks in a monotone voice.

Person C -

Person C is a good guy, and multi-talented. He plays the piano very well, and often plays when he's feeling down or to entertain others. Can be a very funny and witty guy, and likes to crack jokes and make people laugh (people he knows well usually). Honestly I'm not sure if he's extroverted or introverted, I think it's close in that regard. His interests lean toward introversion. Likes to read a lot, and was very good in math as a student. He is interested in mathematical theory. Also interested in philosophy and politics and loves to have discussions about these sorts of things. He has changed jobs and interests quite a few times. Likes playing board games, likes to be neat around the house, and takes a shower immediately after waking up (even if it's a weekend).

Here's my sad response:

1 - ISTJ?
    2 - ???

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by maliafee View Post
    Here's my sad response:

1 - ISTJ?
    2 - ???
    lol @ sad. I added some more information plus another person haha.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Okay, I'll take a stab...

1. ESFJ - sounds like my grandma, haha
    2. ISTJ
    3. INxJ, maybe...N is all I am sure of, but he does sound like he leans towards introversion. The personal habits sound J, but his broad and changing interests sound P.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENTP

1.) EStJ
    2.) ISTj
    3.) iNtJ

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

2- ISTJ
    3- ENTP. Although he may seem like an I, I'm gonna have to go with E. ENTP's definitely have an introverted side. He might have a very developed J as well.
    E- 82%
    N- 65%
    T- 72%
    P- 74%
    9>3=8>6=7>2>1>5>4
    I don't wanna get lost in the ocean.
    I start spinning around to the motion.

MBTI
    ENTj
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

ESFJ
    ISTJ maybe N
    ENTP I think it's unlikely that INTJ would change interests often enough for someone to comment on it. I wouldn't doubt INTP either. Sounds a lot like me except more extroverted.
    ENTJ LIE
    3w4 sp/sx
    3w4(4w5)-5w6(6w7)-9w8(1w9)

MBTI
    I

Thanks for the replies so far. Please keep them coming!

I see there is some interesting differing opinions on Person C. One thing's for sure, he's NT. The other two letters are the tough part.

Some additional info on Person C: He likes discussing/friendly debating of various issues with others (is that Te or Ne?). But I've never really seen him too often with new people, only people we know well. And these are usually the people he cracks jokes with.

Keep em coming, thanks.

MBTI
    ISTx

A. ESFJ
    B. ISTJ
    C. xNTP

My personal thoughts, I didn't steal others' ideas.

MBTI
    I

Thanks for the input so far.

I've concluded that Person B is ISTJ. I'm still trying to get the two other people's types down however. I'm leaning toward ESFJ on Person A, but I'm still undecided on Person C, except that he's an NT.

For Person C: Since he likes discussing/friendly debating of various issues with others, does that make him strong in Te or Ne?