• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I ISTP?

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Whatcha think?

When I test my J/P function is the closest to borderline. I think I had 14% J... I think when I'm most comfortable I'm a P and then when working, doing tasks and altogether operating in more stressful conditions, my J shines. I know Night called me out in his "mistyped MBTIc members" thread as being an ISTP. *shrug*

It could be. ;)
Have you thought about functions?
Ti-Se or Si-Te?

introverted Sensing (Si) Recall tangible data and experiences. Stabilize a situation by comparing it to what is expected, known and reliable.
extraverted Thinking (Te) Follow steps, points and time tables. Create structure, reason by measures and evidence, and implement complex plans.

introverted Thinking (Ti) Adhere to definitions and impersonal principles. Analyze a problem using a framework, and find an angle or leverage by which to solve it.
extraverted Sensing (Se) Notice sensory data in the environment. Trust your instincts and take action relevant to the moment and current context.

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
I'd have to read up on them. Got a link? lol
Better than that, we have a test that should help you determine your temperament. You could prefer SP-SJ or vice-versa. You may be over using your Ti (remember it's actually a judging function). I was asking pertinent questions about the two types distinctions some time back. They are similar in many ways when looking at them as a whole especially since they share the same interaction style.

Hunter

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Better than that, we have a test that should help you determine your temperament. You could prefer SP-SJ or vice-versa.

Alrighty, I just took this test and it put me as an SP. So, I now have a question. What's the different between a personality type and a temperament? Like, back when I took that really long MBTI test it would put me just barely in the ISTJ(which I always disagreed with...). Whereas, I take this one and it marks me as ISTP. Hm...I can't quite figure out what I actually want to ask...-sighs-