• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The 2nd and last "What the hell is noz, anyway" inquiry thread...

What's noz's type?

• Total voters

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
Ok, let's try this again: you know the drill..... the poll is public so i can harangue anyone who abuses the final option because its ultra-tempting! I won't harass you over your vote! Input is valuable to me plz! thx

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
I don't know what your type is but I like telling people who start attention whore threads that they have their head up their ass. So thanks for including that in the poll options.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Like I've told you, I do think you're INTP but ENTP would be the other type I'd look at, on here you have the randomness of Ne pretty strong. I wouldn't normally make a point of saying this but with you I really don't think I could type you well over the net.

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
I've thought for a while you're ENTP not INTP, at least online. Your posts seem very Ne, not much Ti.

wolfy

awsm
Too much NOS for an INTP. I say ENTP.

84__medium14745NOS_main.jpg

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Nos, I've known you for a while. I think you're very logical and also a bit unhinged and creative like the Ne does to a person. You're XNTP, like me, but more I and maybe more T.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Don't listen to those ignorant plebians*. Just because you use Ne a lot doesn't make you ENTP.

That's you.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Don't listen to those ignorant plebians*. Just because you use Ne a lot doesn't make you ENTP.

That's you.

But if Ne is strong than Ti, that would make him ENTP, right? I guess it comes down to what's more prevalent.

Nos has more energy than the deeply introverted INTP, so that's what makes me think E.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You can't type the crazy ones.

/thread

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
bumping this! vote plz, i know more of you know me than this!