• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type these 2 people please...

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Only two people, I have some idea but I'm not 100% sure on them...

Person #1
She is very intelligent and capable, and is a little shy in public. She loves to plan family/close friend events (loves to plan what food to eat, what games to play, etc.), even though sometimes those plans don't always go through. Still loves planning those type of events despite that. Has once stated that she hates people in general, but she could have been having a bad day then. Can get angry or upset easily if people tell her something she doesn't want to hear and she can be sensitive. Doesn't express much empathy. Has sudden passions and interests (she can somehow one day get interested in something that she wasn't previously interested in).
Not the most patient person in the world. Can hold grudges for a significantly long time. Not the best listener in the world, sometimes she and I clash over being heard. Can be a very hard worker at times, sometimes skipping meals to work. Is very careful with money she spends, and can at times seem a little greedy.

Person #2
He is extremely intelligent, and very very laid back. Loves to have a good time, although he will get work done that needs to be done. Seems to always succeed, even without putting in maximum work effort. Has said before that he likes to hang out with his friends, but not with people that he doesn't know. A very courteous person, good guy, good friend. Can't stand a few certain people but will not show his displeasure. Doesn't really show it when he's angry or sad. Seems happy a lot of the time. A great listener. In crowds, he's generally more quiet unless there are extreme introverts in the crowd. Does things quick and efficiently, makes things look easy. Can be very creative.
Is passionate about heavy metal music. Usually is active, and encourages friends to do fun activities with him. Although he competes in athletic feats (for fun, not on a team), he cares more about having a good time than winning. He is very confident in his abilities, but NOT cocky at all, has a quiet confidence about him. Has a lot of trouble keeping with timings, and sometimes I get angry at him for this. Often quite forgetful, but he never worries (at least it doesn't seem like he does). Comfortable talking to a group of people, good conversationalist.

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Thanks so far, I have added a little more info. on them.

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
INFJ

Definatly TP probably a well balanced ISTP

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Number one is not INFJ as far as I can tell. INFJs aren't that keen on planning social events and tend to be good listeners.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Thanks to everyone so far. Keep them coming. :)

I noticed many people said Person#2 was either ESTP or ISTP. But those two types are very very different, ISTP's are usually very quiet while ESTP's are very outgoing. Maybe it was my fault since I didn't give as many points about his introversion/extroversion. I'll put that in now.

Keep the responses coming.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What type do you think both of them are?

I'm not a fan of this sort of typing because I feel like it is not enough information to type a person. I would rather observe the person myself or type based on their descriptions of themselves rather than a second-hand account. But if I had to choose, I would agree with Azseroff's typings before he edited -- ISFJ, ISTP.

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
Thanks to everyone so far. Keep them coming. :)

I noticed many people said Person#2 was either ESTP or ISTP. But those two types are very very different, ISTP's are usually very quiet while ESTP's are very outgoing. Maybe it was my fault since I didn't give as many points about his introversion/extroversion. I'll put that in now.

Keep the responses coming.

ISTP are actually quite extroverted. The reason why I went I is because he is more comfortable around those he knows and seems to keep a little bit held back while ESTP lets it all out pretty much without restraint.

I'm not a fan of this sort of typing because I feel like it is not enough information to type a person. I would rather observe the person myself or type based on their descriptions of themselves rather than a second-hand account. But if I had to choose, I would agree with Azseroff's typings before he edited -- ISFJ, ISTP.

I originally went ISFJ because the first thing you said was she liked to plan friend's events and that screams FJ.. but IxFx and unempathetical and listening problems doesn't sound right

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yea, reread post and it said he was quiet. I'm still not sure though. Not enough info. to tell whether he's introverted or extraverted. I've seen many ESTP's that are chill and laid back. I think it is something you would have to ask him.
I'm changing mine to xstp

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I originally went ISFJ because the first thing you said was she liked to plan friend's events and that screams FJ.. but IxFx and unempathetical and listening problems doesn't sound right

The first one actually sounds like my ISFJ friend to a tee besides the event planning bit. She doesn't express empathy (and at times is not empathetic, especially outside of her "circle") and comes off as cold.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
The first one actually sounds like my ISFJ friend to a tee besides the event planning bit. She doesn't express empathy (and at times is not empathetic, especially outside of her "circle") and comes off as cold.

Yeah, but I was surprised at this. Aren't ISFJ's supposed to be empathetic, and somewhat caring? Pardon me for my ignorance.

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
Typically yes
I like to think of the typical ISFJ as the typical warm caring mother figure

but there are always variations

deleted
ESFP, for number one, despite being shy on some occasions.

ISTP for number two.