User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    I

Ok, looks like the popular consensus on Person #1 is ISFJ. I'm still quite stuck on Person #2, because I've gotten responses from ESTP to ISFP to ENTP, etc.

I can tell you one thing, he's definitely a P haha. Let me say this too - I've TOLD Person #2 about MBTI, asking him which type he was for each letter, and he thinks he's an I and an N, we didn't get to the last two letters.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Let me say this too - I've TOLD Person #2 about MBTI, asking him which type he was for each letter, and he thinks he's an I and an N, we didn't get to the last two letters.
    This is what my ESFP friend said too, and she's the most ES person I know. She knows about MBTI but had never taken it. She said "I think I'm I-N-T-J, at least I'm sure about the IN."

Luckily she was interested enough to finally take the MBTI online and got ESFP.

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    This is what my ESFP friend said too, and she's the most ES person I know. She knows about MBTI but had never taken it. She said "I think I'm I-N-T-J, at least I'm sure about the IN."

Luckily she was interested enough to finally take the MBTI online and got ESFP.
    Haha wow... maybe he isn't N after all, but he still could be. Keep replying though, this is great.

MBTI
    ENTP

Ok, I change to iNfP for #2.

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Haha wow... maybe he isn't N after all. Keep replying though, this is great.
    Tertiary N can be pretty powerful. She shows some iNtuitive qualities. Not so much though that I would confuse her for N

MBTI
    ENTP

Yeah, now that I read it he is very similar to an INFP that I know pretty well. I can say INFP with some confidence. He seems too relaxed about competition to be an NT...

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

MBTI
    I

Originally I thought he was INFP. I'm pretty sure he's IxFP. He doesn't show emotions at all, and I think he has a significantly high Se, so i'm leaning toward ISFP, but most on here are guessing he's ISTP, which he doesn't strike me as. He just seems way too happy to be an ISTP. I don't know, that's the idea I get.

MBTI
    ENTj
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

ok after reading everything again

I'm willing to say with certainty

ISxJ leaning T
    ISxP leaning F I don't see a hint of N anywhere and unless he's familiar with the system I wouldn't necessarily trust him saying he thinks he's N
    ENTJ LIE
    3w4 sp/sx
    3w4(4w5)-5w6(6w7)-9w8(1w9)

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by Azseroffs View Post
    ok after reading everything again

I'm willing to say with certainty

ISxJ leaning T
    ISxP leaning F I don't see a hint of N anywhere and unless he's familiar with the system I wouldn't necessarily trust him saying he thinks he's N
    Ok, I'm concluding that Person #2 is ISFP, he's more F than T. This makes ISFP the most common personality type among people I know.

As for Person #1, how come people are saying she's F as opposed to T? Just out of curiosity? Thanks.

MBTI
    I

Bump, still trying to figure out Person #1's type. I'm down to IxxJ. Most people think she's an S here, so that would mean primary Si cognitive function. But would she be a T or F, and why? I see most people saying she's an F, but I see her more as a T. Can someone explain as to why she's either an F or a T? Thanks!