• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Lemons

Type Lemons

• INTJ

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTP

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • ENTP

• INFJ

• ENFJ

• INFP

• ENFP

• ISTJ

• ESTJ

• ISTP

• ESTP

• ISFJ

• ESFJ

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • ISFP

• ESFP

• Total voters

deleted
What is Lemons' true type?

lemons.jpg

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're totally an ESFP. Seriously.

deleted
Hmm I don't know what to say about me. Try reading my posts.

I've taken the MBTI and I always get INTJ
I write music a lot
Many say I talk nonsense (but it makes sense to me)
I like to misspell things and write in incomplete sentences
I usually have nothing to say but a lot to ponder
I used to be really good at math, in the past few years I really haven't cared much about it
I'm hard to get to know but people who think they know me have said I'm:
Caring
Genious? (is that how you spell it?)
Weird sense of humor
Weirdest person I know (hmm...)
Perfectionist
Smart
Creative
Makes weird connections
Someone said that I remind them of Stan from South Park
I'm quite fond of inside jokes, especially when they don't make sense in any case (but still hilarious)

Well. Ask me some questions I guess.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sarcasm aside, you're such an INTJ. You may not relate to the others because you're healthy. Just like you told me a while ago, I don't relate much because I'm healthy. :D

deleted
Thanks oh so much for the analytical explanation.

Also I am pretty certain my function order goes:

Ni
Te
Ne/Fi
Ti
Se
Si
Fe

In a way that is close to ENFP :)
But I'm definitely not the MBTI version of extroverted. I can be F and P at times.

Last edited:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My functions scream ENFP as well. Fi=Ne>Te>Se=Si>Ni=Ti>Fe. But I'm clearly an I.

Stick with INTJ you dummy. I know you're just doing this as an experiment, but yep.

deleted
No INTJ reminds me too much of "integer" when I read it. Not exactly the best description of me. Try something better.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your name backwards is snomel.

deleted
Charlie the Unicorn is a decent representation of my outer world. I am Charlie and the video is my life sped up and repeated.

[YOUTUBE="eaCCkfjPm0o"]Charlie the Unicorn[/YOUTUBE]

deleted
I first thought that an INTJ was just an INTP (or rather an ENTP) without Ti. In order for an INTJ to apply logic to his theories as an NT would be to develop something that would test existent systems of logic, Ni. It originates ideas for the Te system to judge, so that the INTJ can learn the ways of Te and perfect his plans. (That is one way of looking at it. You get my point.)

I'm not sure how true the former is. I obviously have pretty decent Ti myself. I trust outer systems and my inner system quite equally. I still have a driving need to use Ni all the time. I think Ni is actually my way of collaborating with Ne when Ne needs a helping hand (although often a hassle to me.) I have a hard time getting Ti to judge Ni however. Other than that I'm straight Ni and Ni to Te.

I always see INFJs with barely any Fe where Fi is used more. I'm like, wouldn't that just make you a retarded INTJ?

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I don't really know what type you are...all I know is that I find it very difficult to understand your posts most of the time. If you are INTJ then you are VERY uncharacteristic.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Lemons, don't change your type, or else that'll just confuse me even more!

deleted
I dearly hope everyone voting isn't trying to type the fruits, lemons. We wouldn't want anything bad to happen, now would we?