• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type My Parents

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
Mom:
- Usually friendly but blows up easily if things go wrong for her.
- She's into a whole bunch of new-age crap (sorry :devil:) and other mystical type of stuff.
- Bothered by the fact that my room is a complete mess...probably a typical mom reaction. :tongue:
- She's REALLY protective of me and tries to do everything for me instead of letting me do things on my own.
- but at the same time she used to clash a lot with my older siblings since they tended to talk back when she scolded them.
- Likes to sing/hum songs playing on the car radio.
- Used to go out clubbing with her friends when she was younger and even though she's settled down now she still goes out (like to the movies, etc.) with my dad once in a while.
- Used to work as a receptionist for nearly 15 years or something. Til this day I still don't know how she managed to do that.

Dad:
- Very laid back.
- Doesn't get angry a lot but when he does it's 10x worse than my mom.
- Does most of the construction and renovating around our house.
- Used to enjoy surfing with his friends but probably stopped due to the fact that he's getting older.
- He can be thrown in a room full of people and can strike up a conversation with any one of them.
- Used to work for a sheet metal company.
- Loves to joke around and act silly. It's hard to tell if he's being serious sometimes.

I can guarantee that both of them are E's. I'm pretty sure my mom is a J and possibly an F? Not too sure about my dad except that he may be a T. Any ideas?

Chimerical

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w5
Mom:
- Usually friendly but blows up easily if things go wrong for her.
- She's into a whole bunch of new-age crap (sorry :devil:) and other mystical type of stuff.
- Bothered by the fact that my room is a complete mess...probably a typical mom reaction. :tongue:
- She's REALLY protective of me and tries to do everything for me instead of letting me do things on my own.
- but at the same time she used to clash a lot with my older siblings since they tended to talk back when she scolded them.
- Likes to sing/hum songs playing on the car radio.
- Used to go out clubbing with her friends when she was younger and even though she's settled down now she still goes out (like to the movies, etc.) with my dad once in a while.
- Used to work as a receptionist for nearly 15 years or something. Til this day I still don't know how she managed to do that.

Dad:
- Very laid back.
- Doesn't get angry a lot but when he does it's 10x worse than my mom.
- Does most of the construction and renovating around our house.
- Used to enjoy surfing with his friends but probably stopped due to the fact that he's getting older.
- He can be thrown in a room full of people and can strike up a conversation with any one of them.
- Used to work for a sheet metal company.
- Loves to joke around and act silly. It's hard to tell if he's being serious sometimes.

I can guarantee that both of them are E's. I'm pretty sure my mom is a J and possibly an F? Not too sure about my dad except that he may be a T. Any ideas?

mom ENFJ
dad ESFP

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
ExFJ I want to say S
ENTP/ISTP <--edit

not a lot of info though

Last edited: