• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my best friend!

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
My best friend and I were trying to type her and we couldn't figure it out. All we could figure out is that she is iNtuitive. We figured it out because I can't understand a damn thing she's trying to communicate and she loves fantasy books.

introverted or extroverted?: She needs time alone to recharge but she always has a jam packed social calendar. Sometimes she says she feels like it's a burden to go see all of her friends all the time but that she is happy when she is with them. She is hilarious, charming, cool and is good with people.

feeling or thinking?: She is sensitive to other's needs but she is really cool about things. She's not an emotionally needy person. She gives people genuine compliments and makes them feel good about themselves.

judging or perceiving?: She had about a 3.0 GPA in school. She tried to go to a university but couldn't focus and hated it so she left. Now she's about to start a teaching program through a community college. She works and does a good job but she certainly doesn't love to work whether it be at school or a job. She values security. But she is quite flighty and spontaneous. She will definitely go with the flow and doesn't demand or expect anything from anybody. Ever.

Misc: She's very, very stubborn. She always has to be right and if you tell her she's wrong it will only make her more rigid in her opinion that she is right. When she does come around and change her mind, she will act as if she always thought that the whole time. She gets insecure but rigidly and convincingly hides it. As far as her romantic relationship, she told me that when they argue she just expresses herself on and on and on and when I asked her if she ever thought of figuring out a concrete solution to her problems instead of just talking about it and getting pissed that nothing ever changes, she doesn't seem to get it.

deleted
INFJ sounds like what you're describing.

Also from what I've seen INFJs and ESFPs can be really good friends.

They're good at influencing each other (in a non-direct sort of way) and usually have similar interests/like-minded.

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
INFJ sounds like what you're describing.

Also from what I've seen INFJs and ESFPs can be really good friends.

Oh good! Yeah the socionics stuff said that she would be my superior but I didn't really get it. You're INTJ! I'm married to an INTJ. He's the best. He really has his shit together and I appreciate it. I especially like that I can say whatever I want to him and he's not going to get all over emotional about it. ...like I would. HAHA!