User Tag List

Thread: Type my mom!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESFj

Default Type my mom!

*insert your mom jokes here* Anyway, she's definitely a hardcore perceiver. It used to drive ME crazy! And she is definitely a hardcore feeler. Cries at movies and everything. However, I can't really tell if she's introverted or extroverted and I can't tell if she's intuitive or sensing. So I think she might be introverted because she's not in your face and she has a shy demeanor but she might be extroverted because she loves to go out dancing with her friends and hike and crap like that and she is very good with people.

Ok so then I think she might be intuitive because she loves fantasy books. You know the kind with dragons and swords and shit on the cover? She loves to read all the time and she's always reading about elves and sorcerers. But she might be the sensing type because I think she is very reasonable. She is so low maintenance, she's every man's dream companion. Oh and when I was a kid she easily caved in when I wanted something, very inconsistent with discipline (in fact, I don't think she ever successfully did it) and even when I was a child I felt like I was in the position of authority. I was a bad kid but I have since repented! Love you, mom!

deleted

Your mom's so stupid, when you were little she bought you a toothbrush for every tooth.

She's definitely an INFP, in my opinion.

MBTI
    ENTP

I also think INFP. They like dancing

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESFj

You guys are the best!

Reminds me of my ENFP friend...

Quote Originally Posted by KarenParker View Post
    *insert your mom jokes here* Anyway, she's definitely a hardcore perceiver. It used to drive ME crazy! And she is definitely a hardcore feeler. Cries at movies and everything. However, I can't really tell if she's introverted or extroverted and I can't tell if she's intuitive or sensing. So I think she might be introverted because she's not in your face and she has a shy demeanor but she might be extroverted because she loves to go out dancing with her friends and hike and crap like that and she is very good with people.

Ok so then I think she might be intuitive because she loves fantasy books. You know the kind with dragons and swords and shit on the cover? She loves to read all the time and she's always reading about elves and sorcerers. But she might be the sensing type because I think she is very reasonable. She is so low maintenance, she's every man's dream companion. Oh and when I was a kid she easily caved in when I wanted something, very inconsistent with discipline (in fact, I don't think she ever successfully did it) and even when I was a child I felt like I was in the position of authority. I was a bad kid but I have since repented! Love you, mom!