• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please type this person

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He sounds like a light version of how I've been when i was 18-19 years old. Apart from the reading, I didn't do that much at all at the time. But the anarchist and extremely uncaring, chaotic way of life, together with blunt honesty without regards to other peoples feelings. Definatly had that very strongly..

Anyhow, I'm P and feel the same way about experience by the way. Although, I did not always feel that way towards experience. It's more that experience has taught me that experience is a very good way to improve oneself. To build a better perspective on things.

Without experience, there is no wisdom in intelligence.

So, I'd say ENTP. Because I think that would've best fit me as well at the time.

But I've just matured and came to my senses. Fixed up my priotities, and became much more introverted. :p

nanook

a scream in a vortex
the way you describe him he must be entj.

both Te and Ni support trial and error. Te for serial if-else approach. Ni insists on watching causality in action, extraction of character of a single holon, and does never confuse theory with observation (observation has a higher value, because it reflects the causal origin). Te is empirical, Ni is iconoclastic. Te reads books to use them, Ni does not really fall for any of them. anarchism and stuff is a matter of personality and stage developement, completely unrelated to type. he might be a prodigious estj. (TeSiFeNi - i mean it)

saying things into peoples face = totally Te, meaning it excludes the possibility of NiTe.
unless it's disgust for hidden things (Ni), rather than preference for availability to force (Te)

but dominant Ni is so overwhelmed by the lies in the world, that it usually sees no chance but to play with the game. it wont ask for confrontation.
not to say, Ni talks behind backs. Ni most likely does not talk at all. i am sure, there are some NiTe who are overdoing Te though (being pathologically critical and negative).

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Where do you see Te in this?

Te plans before attack, Ne and Se attack before plans. Learning from experience is not Te. Growth from experimentation.

Te would come up with perfect planning and make sure everything work as planned?

nanook

a scream in a vortex
me? i think of Ni as utterly iconoclastic, where Ne is rather pragmatic. Ne is igonorant of rules but aware of them .. Ni is focused on the automatic/unconscious rules below the official rules, while sort of looking right through the official rules (ignoring as in: not perceiving them) ... so this was directing my association to ENTJ initially. being iconoclastic makes a good "ideological anarchist", as opposed to a criminal who simply acts anarchistic. of course Ti could be the most ideological anarchist, especially dominant Ti.

the Te association (to match the previous association with ENTJ), as i have explained it: my association about how he values openness. this is demanding availability to objective and extroverted judgment. communion. no secrecy. no monologues. dialogs.

that's just what i read into it. wont argue ... dont know the guy

as for attacks: i think Te plans in so far, as it knows what it wants. but Ni can be fairly spontaneous. meaning, that it has strategy in it's blood. no need for "carefull" planning. its a different kind of strategy from the Ne strategy, but its not less spontaneous, and it is fairly effective in certain situations.

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I think he sounds like an ENTP, but he seems very similar to my debate partner from High School. I always thought he was a slight ENTP, but he consistently types as an ENTJ. And NTJs that are low on the J are not very found of rules- - there are three of us in my immediate family, and will show very little regard for social expectation or some of the petty laws. It drives my ESFJ mother up a wall. In fact all three of us NTJs questioned if we were NTPs at one point or another.