User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ESTP

Default Type THIS person!

Veeery interesting. This person - X - has tested ESFP, ENFP, ESTP, INTP and ENTP too!!!

To begin with, X is a colleague of mine. I have known X for 6-7 years now and I am yet to figure out what type she is!

I am fairly sure she's an extravert, she's one of the most popular persons in my class; she tries to get along with everybody and she pulls it off, she's like Switzerland, fairly neutral, but appreciated by everybody.

She is a grade A student and she gets pretty emotional about her grades. I mean, straight As. But straight straight! Her GPA was 10 out of 10 for years. When she first got a C in high school, her parents came by to talk with the teacher. And voila, it turned to an A.
    Whenever she got less than A, she concealed her frustration from everybody, except her dear ones. Once, it happened that a teacher scolded her for having an ugly notebook and a messy, disorganised writing. So, by the next day, the entire notebook had been re-wrote with beautiful caligraphy. The teacher eventually was impressed by her tenacity and gave her an A for the effort solely.
    She was the one to stay whenever all the people in our class decided to "skip" some classes. She would go, pretending to leave like everybody did, only to return after. Or she didn't even bother to go. If she left, she'd throw a fit, making all of us feel guilty of making her leave; of course, this wouldn't happen in front of the entire class.
    She remained neutral in every situation, even when her friends were involved, just to keep herself in the safezone. She'd avoid to reveal her true beliefs to people, but to her friends. She is in a rush to please people, especially teachers.
    Even she is the teachers' favourite, she is very smart and industrious and most of the time well deserves her grades. She is willing to study at whatever subject when needed.

She's a highly creative person and she has a sense of fashion. She surely dresses feel good, to look good and to be different - in a good way. She plays guitar and has put a lot of hardwork into this too, I might she's very determined.

She often underestimates herself intelectually speaking, especially in comparison with her boyfriend. However, she takes up the role of organizer when in a team or project, but her leadership skills are not very good. She is kind of orderly, not too much, but surely more than me!\\ Her IQ is of around 140.

She's interested in different kind of subjects: computer science, math, but english and french too!

She's quite sexually uninhibited and has no reserve in talking about it to her friends. She was the first in our group (of girls, duh!) to have a boyfriend, to kiss a boy etcaetera and she has had many relationships. She's very fun to hang around with and she's most likely to honor an appointment when she says she will.

She is not very earthy, most of the time not being aware of real consequences of actions, facts etc. She is idealistic sometimes (in theory) but when it comes to the practical side, she'll see her interest. She can trick herself into believing what is more comfortable, rather than the more or less bitter truth.

She is easily manipulated by her INFP (which I deeply suspect of being INTJ!!!) boyfriend, seldomly she's aware of it and just lets it happen.

I have never heard her using a bad word(e.g. "f*ck") in all of her life. The harshest swearing she ever said was the equivalent of "what the hell".

My guess is that she has a strong J component altought at whatever test she took she was P. I have no clue aboit N/S or T/F. So please, members of TypologyCentral, enlighten me!

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Based on your description, my intuition says EsFJ... although really if I go through the description N ought to be more likely... but I still want to say S. *shrugs*
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

MBTI
    ENTj
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

That sounds like an xNFJ

I see a lot of F Ni and J tendencies
    nothing there makes me want to say e/i but since you say she seems extroverted, I'll go with ENFJ, but I wouldn't rule out extroverted INFJ.

I'm actually thinking more INFJ because Ni seems to be fairly strong (although so does F), but there is not much Se and I feel a hint of Ti.

INFJs are good at tricking themselves (strong Ni) and that could be why she tested EP a lot. Especially since a lot of people in their teens feel like introversion is social suicide.

Final answer INFJ.. but I could be completely wrong.
    ENTJ LIE
    3w4 sp/sx
    3w4(4w5)-5w6(6w7)-9w8(1w9)

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Well, my first impression was ESFP, but something also points to ESFJ. But she surely sounds like a very charismatic and intelligent person. Yet, she's somewhat lacking the edge, being Switzerland, and it sounds like she's working extremely hard because someone tells her to. As if it wasn't her own decision, but her need to satisfy someone's expectations.

That in mind... I'd go for ESFJ, because they have that dominant Fe.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Azseroffs View Post
    Final answer INFJ.. but I could be completely wrong.
    Well, actually I was thinking this too, but for some reason discarded the whole idea as silly.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    ENTj
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by me_plus_one View Post
    She remained neutral in every situation, even when her friends were involved, just to keep herself in the safezone. She'd avoid to reveal her true beliefs to people, but to her friends.

She is not very earthy, most of the time not being aware of real consequences of actions, facts etc. She is idealistic sometimes (in theory) but when it comes to the practical side, she'll see her interest. She can trick herself into believing what is more comfortable, rather than the more or less bitter truth.

She is easily manipulated by her INFP (which I deeply suspect of being INTJ!!!) boyfriend, seldomly she's aware of it and just lets it happen.
    I don't see the ESFJ in this description

The first paragraph seems NF maybe SFP
    the middle is very much N
    and I can't see ESFJs being manipulated easily
    ENTJ LIE
    3w4 sp/sx
    3w4(4w5)-5w6(6w7)-9w8(1w9)

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

All things considered I'm leaning towards an INFJ. An INFJ I know is very similar to that, just not nearly as extroverted but still has the stubborn neatness. She's a constant 'doer' and gets stir crazy fairy easily.

A question I have is, does she sometimes sit alone and just think? That's a pretty good sign of an N (Or an S with a lot going on in their life... )
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

ExFJ

MBTI
    ESTP

I don't think she's an N at all.

What say you?

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Quote Originally Posted by me_plus_one View Post
    I don't think she's an N at all.

What say you?
    Parts of your description readings a bit like N... but my intuition keeps telling me S and not N. I need more info...
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca