Maybe some people can help me.
I did the following test.
Personality test based on Jung - Myers-Briggs typology
The results I found is that I am either an ENTP or an INTP. But there's too many inconsitencies with the explanations on the internet about either type for me to 'bond' myself to a specific type.
If I had to say, I feel like I'm some kind of hybrid of many different personality types.
A few things about myself.
- I'm good at math and understanding principles, connections, puzzles, relations (in general). My IQ score was 138 last time I did it, I was 18 at the time, 25 now. Yet I can't figure out my personality type. :P
- I'm never judging, tend to be sensitive and give people a chance in any situation to be aquinted with me. If there is conflict, I don't avoid it but rather find a solution through teaching. I do have the tendency to try and influence and change people. Unless I find them severely inadequate or retarded to even bother.
- I can spend long sessions alone, thinking about concepts, ideas and relations. And come up with very intruiging theories that even shock me from time to time. I often seek solice in order to fit this hobby of mine into my life. But I don't allow my relationships with other people suffer because of it. Unless I feel the persons in question are not worthy of keeping the relationship in tact. If I do find it important to uphold the relationships in question when in this situation, I choose my commitment to friend/loved one above my interest in solice, without feeling bad about it. And can totally commit to that other person 100% without having any distractions on my mind.
- When I am in a new situation or environment. I am instinctively introvert. I like to size everything up. Read the world around me, before I step forward doing the things I plan to do. However if the situation requires me to step up without thinking, I will without hesitation. (I'm not suicidal though :P ). So only if I believe I have the time and room to be introvert, then I am. But if I believe that there is no time to be like that. I'm extravert.
- Despite my obvious NT rational aspects, I also have great interest in art. Specifically creative writing. I've written quite a lot of poetry and short stories. That are entirely based on emotions and feelings. Completely casting my rational aspects to the side. This I usually only do in solitude. But rarely, in extreme emotional circumstances I may express myself like this amongst others as well. But only if I feel comfortable and trust the people I am with. At most times I can appear ice cold and unemotional, even though it's not the case. Mostly because I want to be strong for others. Or keep an objective view on things. Depending on what occurance happened. In a way, these bursts of emotion that I only had twice amongst others in my entire life. Once when my dog died in an accident when i was 14, what I was indirectly responsible for. And once when a close friend of mine became suicidal, and only opening up to me. And despite me trying to help her, eventually did choose to take her own life. Other then those two moments, I've never had emotional bursts in real life, however.
So, what type fits me best? Or do I need to say more? *shrug*
edit: Oh, one more thing, I kinda see the world as one big playground. That's a pretty big thing for me. I know that that's essentially a terrible thing. But I do have values and morals to keep me in place. :P