• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Auction: "Type"-ing. J or P?

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
So, I'm putting myself up for the auction. Solely because I am curious of what you guys might find myself to be.

I am extremely sure about ENF. And J just goes naturally, based on my background. As my life still is a bit confused after all "enhancements" I've tried in my days, I am not so sure that I emit the J as much anymore.

So, in creating this thread I'll first point out my view. Secondly, I'll take those around me at the moment to evaluate me and place their opinions into this thread. And thirdly but not the least, I'll harbor the image that my nearest have of me. (I am curious about this one, haven't ever really asked anyone for any opinions of such. Always found it of less interest than everything else.)

Me.
I am keen in feeling the atmosphere in the room and I usually try to connect relations wherever I can to ease up the atmosphere and get to things that matters. I socialize as much as possible whenever I can and try to never ever spend time alone as I tend do grow dark fairly quick and I am never nice if I've been alone for a far too long a time. I just don't know why I wasn't called or made an appointment with and I don't feel like the one always always calling. Then again, I don't really mind it. :)
Ok, at the moment I am in China and I haven't really bonded with people here as much as I have in other countries I've gone to but there's been one large difference. I haven't had my own room and thus not been able to come down to earth often enough. That'll change now when I move into an apartment with a friend. Actually, as I first arrived here I've been semi-honest. Semi in the sense that I have been a bit too confused about what really is happening. Now, as the dust has settled on the ground and I can see past the sandstorm, life has shown some quirks and tweaks to let me rest more easily.
I like the taste of water and I prefer not to eat things that are mixed together. Food obviously is hard to come by with those preferences so I don't mind eating whatever. I'm quite(quiet is spelled quiet and not quite. But I understand alright ;) ) good at cooking, from scratch and just making up the recipe as I go by.
I go into depth in some or mostly all of my interests but I also tend to keep a little information on everything, just in case and it's fun to try new things. I've been into telemarketing once but I quit after finding out that my product couldn't hold the shape it was advertising. I just couldn't sell something that is more a lie than a truth. Just feel incredibly wrong. I'm not the type to watch a movie more than once unless I really liked it. Same goes for music, I can't stand listening to the same song over and over, not any more. I have wide taste in both foods, drinks and entertainment. I love to draw/paint. To write; poems or just as the day has progressed. Writing also allows me to see what I am thinking, which is quite an exploration. Clearly enjoyable, as you may see in this thread.

Closest of the closest, about me.
(question: How was I before the drugs?)Analytical. Tactical. slow to take action, before you were more of a backstage person and now you are more of a stage person.
(question: How have I been now? (I know we haven't seen eachother for two months :'( )
ambiguous, unfocused, Naive, you always moved around and spoke in very vague metaphors as if you felt more secure when you did so.

Neighboring room mate:
You're an eccentric, oddball, hard to predict. And as you speak you tend to break off conversation just to think aloud for yourself and then come with a final conclusion. But since I want to know how you think and how you come to your conclusions I usually ask in the middle of it all to get it all defined but most of the time you seem to find it disturbing that I ask you in the middle that you often wish not to answer my plea of understanding. ( what he didn't understand was that what I viewed of him and carefully planned how to make him more expressive of himself, without becoming a martyr myself. :p)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i gotta say...i didn't read it haha

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
z7shysterical.gif

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm sorry babe...have been drinking wine and will not be reading any long posts at this time. :cheese:

i'll look at it later though.

still...i'm tellin you...enfp

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
How much are you going pay us to join the J "clique"?

Seriously though... I dunno how you can be anything but a dominant N... since you're sure you're an extrovert.... ENFP

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
your posts scream NE!!! really loud!! in a delightful way. :)