INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    My breasts are so sad now! :ouch::ouch:
    *rubs them better*

Wait...no! Serious cat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by "?" View Post
    ... Most of what happens upstairs is a perfume-scented whirlwind of greens and purples.

Psychic vision of my next userpic?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    *rubs them better*

Wait...no! Serious cat!

How are they doing that?????????????????????????

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Most of what happens upstairs is a perfume-scented whirlwind of greens and purples.
    Bedroom antics are a different thread.

You are perverse enough to be an ENTP, that's for sure.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Alright I am now back to being sure of my type.

Thank you to everyone who helped me and to the guy who comforted my breasts.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I'm still confused.

And....slightly aroused....

MBTI
    TiSe

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    Definitely, definitely, definitely Extraverted Intuition. Unless I have myself all wrong.
    For me it seems the confusion comes about because my Ti is so natural that I don't realize that I am using it unless I see it defined. Even then, depending on my usage of some words, I may not appreciate what it is. For example my dominant function Ti:
    Introverted Thinking - Analyzing, categorizing, and figuring out how something works. Introverted Thinking often involves finding just the right word to clearly express an idea concisely, crisply, and to the point. Using introverted Thinking is like having an internal sense of the essential qualities of something, noticing the fine distinctions that make it what it is and then naming it. It also involves an internal reasoning process of deriving subcategories of classes and sub-principles of general principles. These can then be used in problem solving, analysis, and refining of a product or an idea. This process is evidenced in behaviors like taking things or ideas apart to figure out how they work. The analysis involves looking at different sides of an issue and seeing where there is inconsistency. In so doing, there is a search for a "leverage point" that will fix problems with the least amount of effort or damage to the system.
    I do the highlighted as natural as I breath, so they tend to be unconscious reactions unless I stop and do some deep self-analysis. My auxiliary on the other hand is different and many times I use it defensively:
    Extraverted Sensing - Experiencing and noticing the physical world, scanning for visible reactions and relevant data.You are one with the experience. There is no "naming" or describing - just pure, vivid experience. The whole scene comes into your awareness almost at once. You may be drawn to experience more and more, seeking any variation that will intensely excite the senses. Writing that is richly descriptive can also evoke extraverted Sensing as can other mental stimulation. The process is momentary and tied to the events of the immediate situation. It is used in the here and now and helps us know what is really there in the physical world and to adapt to it. Extraverted Sensing occurs when we scan for information that is relevant to our interests, then we mentally register data and facts such as baseball statistics, the locations of all the restaurants in town, or the names of all the actors in the popular television shows. There can be an active seeking of more and more input to get the whole picture until all sources of input have been exhausted or something else captures our attention. Associated behaviors include eating a whole box of chocolates for the variety of tastes; playing an instrument for hours with pure enjoyment, not for practice; voracious reading or continual asking of questions to get specifics.
    The highlighted part in this sense is something that I tend to refrain from doing. When it goes for long periods, I then become lethargic, find myself in a rut(an anathema for all SPs) and feel empty inside.