User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 48

  1. #21
    Senior Member BlahBlahNounBlah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    ENTPs say a lot of the stupid shit I think but won't say because....it's stupid shit. Does that make me an ENTP?

    I think not.

    I like it when you flirt.

  2. #22
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    I like it when you flirt.
    I don't flirt.
    In this thread, I are serious cat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  3. #23
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    You ENTPs are so confusing. Being insulted = flirting? Even though I know it's playful it still just doesn't add up for me (why you like it).
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  4. #24
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    ^ He was being ironic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  5. #25
    Senior Member BlahBlahNounBlah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    You ENTPs are so confusing. Being insulted = flirting? Even though I know it's playful it still just doesn't add up for me (why you like it).

    Very little is more satisfying than slowly winning someone over. Being appreciated immediately, while also satisfying, can also be boring.


    I'm sure there are other reasons, but that's my first response.

  6. #26
    a scream in a vortex nanook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Errm. No. 'Just like you, but introverted' is NeTi, ie. INTP.
    1) i guess you did a typo there and meant TiNe 2) i know what i say, i actually mean what i say, and i say, that introverted people who are actually like entp (trusting what BlahBlahNounBlah says) are TiNe. get it? you can call them intp, or banana, Blahblah can call them friends or whatever, i dont care

  7. #27
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    ^ He was being ironic.
    I know. I was taking it too seriously to make you guys think I believe it. Joke's on you.

    Also Noun that's pretty interesting, even though it's an opposing opinion to mine.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  8. #28
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nanook View Post
    1) i guess you did a typo there and meant TiNe 2) i know what i say, i actually mean what i say, and i say, that introverted people who are actually like entp (trusting what BlahBlahNounBlah says) are TiNe. get it? you can call them intp, or banana, Blahblah can call them friends or whatever, i dont care
    Shit yes! And now you've quoted me so I can't go back and surreptitiously cover up my error. Damn you to hellfires! How will I ever bear the shame?

    I read it as NiTe (i.e. INTJ).

    I actually agree with you. Well, not about his friends. I wouldn't be that presumptious.

    I leave that to the INTJs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  9. #29
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I know. I was taking it too seriously to make you guys think I believe it. Joke's on you.
    I know that you knew that I knew that he knew what I know.

    So
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  10. #30
    Senior Member BlahBlahNounBlah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Shit yes! And now you've quoted me so I can't go back and surreptitiously cover up my error. Damn you to hellfires! How will I ever bear the shame?

    I read it as NiTe (i.e. INTJ).

    I actually agree with you. Well, not about his friends. I wouldn't be that presumptious.

    I leave that to the INTJs.

    Her friends! I have boobs!



    Maybe I should change my userpic to a kitten nuzzling a daisy or something.

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] Am I an INTJ ?
    By Ronin_Riham in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-05-2015, 11:55 PM
  2. Am I an INTJ resp. does this behavior fits to that type?
    By mimikry01 in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-01-2015, 04:45 PM
  3. Am I an INTJ, INTP or ISTJ?
    By sigrvina in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-09-2015, 05:50 PM
  4. Am I an INTJ, INTP, ISTJ, or ISTP????
    By Trevo4311 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 09:08 PM
  5. I am probably an INTJ. Or am I?
    By Valiant in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 11:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO