User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 32

  1. #21
    / booyalab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    1,511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    Yup, this is what I am talking about. The NTP "I get to be a jerk, because I'm somehow special (when actually it's that I am really unpopular IRL, but we band together online)" attitude.
    yeah definitely SJ.
    I don't wanna!

  2. #22
    Order Now! pure_mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    You can't give up the ESFJ. You're a load-bearing poster.

    For an ESFJ, "load-bearing" is one of the highest of compliments. Thank you.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

  3. #23
    Order Now! pure_mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by booyalab View Post
    You seem ESFJ to me. I think many people are uncomfortable with the idea of someone knowing a lot about politics when they're not N or T. But it's natural for sensors to be insightful in the one or two areas they specialize. Whereas Ns are more likely to have insights into lots of areas but only in a holistic, generic way. Given that, and the fact that you only tend to post in a couple different types of threads, you're an obvious sensor to me.

    It's funny that I only post in a few threads on here, because I am one of those people IRL who will talk about anything and everything with everyone. I guess I flex the expertise online more.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

  4. #24
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by booyalab View Post
    You seem ESFJ to me. I think many people are uncomfortable with the idea of someone knowing a lot about politics when they're not N or T. But it's natural for sensors to be insightful in the one or two areas they specialize. Whereas Ns are more likely to have insights into lots of areas but only in a holistic, generic way. Given that, and the fact that you only tend to post in a couple different types of threads, you're an obvious sensor to me.
    Actually, I find that that is more of a P/J thing. Ps tend to have more breadth, Js more depth.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  5. #25
    Order Now! pure_mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    Actually, I find that that is more of a P/J thing. Ps tend to have more breadth, Js more depth.
    I'd like to think I have both.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

  6. #26
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    My sister is an ESFJ, she couldn't care less about typology though. :p

  7. #27
    12 and a half weeks BerberElla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    infp
    Posts
    2,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    My sister is an ESFJ, she couldn't care less about typology though. :p
    Same here, infact it's pretty damn hard to get most of my S friends interested in it lol.

    @pure_mercury, I honestly couldn't say what type you are, I'm not too great at it, but you are awesome.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

    DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

    Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

  8. #28
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    Same here, infact it's pretty damn hard to get most of my S friends interested in it lol.
    I had to trick my sister into taking a test. And then had to guide her through the questions since she's dyslexic and questions were in pretty sophisticated English, not our native language (Dutch).

  9. #29
    12 and a half weeks BerberElla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    infp
    Posts
    2,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I had to trick my sister into taking a test. And then had to guide her through the questions since she's dyslexic and questions were in pretty sophisticated English, not our native language (Dutch).

    Same as my sister too, infact I find with my friends and family I have had to explain each question in terms they could understand because they didn't understand them.

    It would be easier for some if the tests used more laymans terms.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

    DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

    Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

  10. #30
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    I agree!

    "Strict observance of the established rules is likely to prevent a good outcome. Yes/No"
    to
    "When making pancakes (Or any type of dish) for the first time, it is best to follow the recipe as exact as possible in all regards, in order to get the bestest tasting pancake ever! Yes/No"

    Etc.

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] Am I an INTP? An INTJ? An ISTP? How do I tell?
    By mysavior in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 04:54 PM
  2. [MBTItm] Am I an ENTP or ENFP?
    By HeraldofHope in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 08:08 PM
  3. I am Not, an INTP
    By Anonymous in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 11:42 PM
  4. Am I an ENFP now?
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 04:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO