User Tag List

First 234

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    LOL I thought you knew that was me.

I have no idea why I chose to start a new account, rather than request the staff to change my name for me, but it's me.
    No, I didn't know. Suspected but then somehow I thought you were in your mid twenties from something I read on the board and Sahara was in early thrities I thought. I am sorry if I publically made a connection you didn't want made.

And I am very happy to hear that Sahara is fine and well because I did worry some about what had happened to her.

I still think based on the BE postings and social group posts that you sound, at least online more ENFP than INFP but goodness that's only based on online interactions.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    Haha honestly a bit of both, I would say screw you, maybe a few other choice words, and then later I would think about it.
    BerberElla, are you open to the notion that you might be an xNFP? Some people don't really register as either an Introvert or an Extrovert. You might be one of those people.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL

Does being around people energize you, or do you have to expend stored up energy to be around people? If people energize you, you're an E; if they drain you, your an I. Don't think about this too deeply; you can feel energized sometimes when around people, but if you are an I you will still crash after this brief energy high passes...
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Itís Socionics not MBTI but reading the differences between Extraversion / Introversion here made it easy for me to see what side I land on (even if I still donít accept it fully) I couldnít fathom calling myself extraverted before I read this, I most probably am. May help.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Based on the topics asked, interaction, persona I perceive, I say ENFP!! That's the vibes I get..

Btw, I test 7 & 4 equally on enneagram, is that the same case for u 2?

Perhaps it somewhat relates to ENFPs being one of the introverted types of the extroverts?

My Holland codes tie with S (social) and A (artistic) equally high, including (I/E) second.

My psych professor says E/I sometimes seems to alter according to situation, as well? Like when we're around friends vs. at work.. Listen to your heart? Oh, and remember how u were like as a kid? I know that some kids are more extroverted and love being around other children, whereas others are more reserved.. that may help 2?