User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 35

  1. #21
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post

    For instance I went out clubbing with my friend on the weekend, and I was the first one on the dance floor, I'm usually the first one on the stage too if the club has a stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Into It View Post
    I have never met an INFP who would say such a thing.
    I have

  2. #22
    12 and a half weeks BerberElla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    infp
    Posts
    2,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I think an ENFP would be just as likely to get their username changed, but an INFP would be more likely to not tell anyone and start a new account.
    Ah ha, but instead of doing a next account at INTP central I requested my name be changed over there. A few weeks before I came over here and rejoined.

    So I could still be an E.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

    DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

    Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

  3. #23
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Barbarella...if i said something that offended you...would you say...hey screw you! or would you go off by yourself and think about it?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  4. #24
    12 and a half weeks BerberElla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    infp
    Posts
    2,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into It View Post

    I have never met an INFP who would say such a thing. This claim would not be at all uncommon for an ENFP, though. ENFPs are sometimes called the "quiet extroverts" and I believe may be more prone to depression than some other types for a number of reasons that I'm not going to get into right now. based on this one post alone, I would say ENFP. Ask yourself if being around people for too long is simply overwhelming and you have to go be by yourself to find your center. As a depressed extrovert, you may shy away from people but not because they are sapping your energy- just because you aren't deriving enough pleasure from their presence to be WORTH your energy.
    I'm still thinking this one over tbh, I really do enjoy socialising, but my social anxiety is what forces me to stay away from people. I partied all weekend and came back ready for more partying with other friends and with more energy than I have had in a long time.

    I stopped socialising for many reasons, depression being just one of them, I even began to believe that I was a loner. However in recent months I have been socialising more, with new people and old friends and I was sort of surprised to see just how much more upbeat I am and more energetic and more driven.

    The more time I spend in the company of others, the happier I am becoming.

    Unless it's people who I just don't like, then I prefer my own company.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

    DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

    Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

  5. #25
    12 and a half weeks BerberElla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    infp
    Posts
    2,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    Barbarella...if i said something that offended you...would you say...hey screw you! or would you go off by yourself and think about it?
    Haha honestly a bit of both, I would say screw you, maybe a few other choice words, and then later I would think about it.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

    DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

    Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

  6. #26
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    Haha honestly a bit of both, I would say screw you, maybe a few other choice words, and then later I would think about it.
    I'm open to the possibility of being totally wrong...but it seems to me that ENFPs will say it while an INFP may not...HEART?? what say you??
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  7. #27
    Senior Member Into It's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    I'm open to the possibility of being totally wrong...but it seems to me that ENFPs will say it while an INFP may not...HEART?? what say you??
    Try to consider, BE, whether you are oriented by an idea of something that could take place in the world, i.e. "I could be a sailor!" or whether the subjectivity behind the hypothetical realities is of greater concern. Are you a person who is different from others in this way or that way, who compares to others and their standards in y way or z way? Or are they the ones who differ from YOUR feelings? They both mean the same thing, of course, but they require energy to be directed differently.

  8. #28
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    I'm still thinking this one over tbh, I really do enjoy socialising, but my social anxiety is what forces me to stay away from people. I partied all weekend and came back ready for more partying with other friends and with more energy than I have had in a long time.

    I stopped socialising for many reasons, depression being just one of them, I even began to believe that I was a loner. However in recent months I have been socialising more, with new people and old friends and I was sort of surprised to see just how much more upbeat I am and more energetic and more driven.

    The more time I spend in the company of others, the happier I am becoming.

    Unless it's people who I just don't like, then I prefer my own company.
    This really, really sounds like what I went through. I used to be very afraid of other people and was diagnosed with social anxiety disorder, blah blah.. the works.

    But it turns out that I'm happier when I give myself the chance to be out and about with others.

  9. #29
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    I'm open to the possibility of being totally wrong...but it seems to me that ENFPs will say it while an INFP may not...HEART?? what say you??
    I think she's ENFP, but I only voice this because she's asking. I have thought this for some time.

  10. #30
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    yeah me too.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Similar Threads

  1. So am i an INFJ or just a HSP INTJ girl ?
    By Astra princess in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-25-2015, 08:06 PM
  2. So am I an INFJ or what?
    By Forever in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 01:00 PM
  3. So am I an ENFP?
    By mrcockburn in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 08-08-2010, 05:19 PM
  4. Am I an ENTP or an ENFP
    By G-Virus in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 04:38 PM
  5. [MBTItm] Am I an ENTP or ENFP?
    By HeraldofHope in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 08:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO